EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
Top Questions See all 614 Q&A
- "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
- "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
- "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
- "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
- "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
WARNING! THIS IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME IN THE WORLD!! I'm not kidding. I've never been a gamer or the type of person that gets addicted to anything! I swear! ( I can stop eating chocolate when ever I want! ) I first came across this game when I was 10 years old. Twelve years, a two year old baby and a fiancé later here I am still addictive to the sims. Not just The Sims (part 1) but also have the whole sims 2 and sims 3 collection. Might sound crazy but I was just playing it 5 mins ago.
Too many glitches right now. Hopefully another update comes along and fixes all of this.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos