BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable t...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favouri...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I love how EA keeps the game updated with new extension packs, because honestly it gets boring after a few generations even though there are so many things to do." in 9 reviews
Brooklyn C.
College Station, TX
So I went out and spent a but load for the whole Collection of Sims 3.
I have always wanted to try it out and I'm finally getting the chance. The game is fun and has so many new features that you didn't have before in either Sims or Sims 2. Like now you can have more pets and different kinds as well. The Graphics have come far as well. Their figures move differently instead of all together. There are a few minor problems I had in the game. Like in the build Sims mode. I was a little disappointed on when you are creating Sims you don't have a lot to work with It's a lot like Sims 2 in that way. You can't really define the face, but the body you can WONDERFULLY. I give it a B for changing it as much as they have but Not an A because there are a lot of things that they could have changed from the Sims 2 but kept the same. For game play it runs smoothly if you are using a fasting moving Machine. I love the Fast moving Sims and I like that you can change the Graphics on to that. Because all computers move faster and slower depending on how the Graphics are and you don't have to put it to a super low setting to get it to work properly on your crappy computer if you have one.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
I like the new careers and the graphic quality. Same limited amout of houses tho different but you can also use customizations mode and build your own. If you connect to the community online you get to buy and earn things to unlock and make it even more fun.
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
So graphic and my favorite expansion even including sims 4. Love the freedom and what you can do this game. Literally almost everything.. A little pricey but so worth it! So many designs, and you can control everything, i would recommend this to any gamer!
Kristina S.
I love the Sims and I have always love the Sims since the day they came out with them. I always have and always will be a fan. Super excited about the Sims four and can't wait for more expansion packs to come out.
Madisyn H.
This game is awesome. It is way better than sims 4 in my opinion. I love the sims 3 camera and absolutely hate the sims 4 one. Sims 4 also needs to release a pets expansion pack which it hasn't yet already.
Angela B.
Lexington, NC
I fell in love with the Sims since the original version! This one is my favorite, by far! I love how in-depth the characters are from their facial expressions to their intelligence, from their clothing choices to their personality traits. All give a much deeper emotional connection to the game than previous versions. I love the open town feel. It's nice not having to wait for a new lot to load every time my sims leave their home lot. It's also nice to multi-task with sims. One sim can be on a date, another at a seasonal festival, another at a party, and another at work. I can control/check-on them all at the same time! It's fabulous! I have several of the EPs and thoroughly enjoy the added gameplay they provide! I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys first person, task-driven, realistic game play!
Kelsey H.
I love all the Sims games! They are always so fun. Especially when it's rainy out and you just wanna play something for hours and hours. It's fun to joke around and goof off with. They aren't serious games. I mean sometimes you can make them serious and it still be fun but it's a relaxing game not an intense and it's good for almost all ages!
Nicollette M.
Mequon, WI
This is the game that I think everyone will enjoy! There is something for everyone, whether you like modelling sims after celebrities, building your dream house, or even just making every sim in your household a ghost. First off, you can customize everything, from your house, your sim, your neighborhood, anything - which really calls out to those who love design. I have spent hours just tweaking my sim's outfit to be just right and it's amazing how much detail you can really put into it. You can also have your sims follow practically any path in life, and it is relatively easy to do. Getting promotions in work isn't completely based on skill anymore, so feel free to get by in life however you wish. Plus, the amazing amount of expansion packs, stuff packs, downloadable worlds and content makes the game on your computer completely yours! I highly recommend this game, especially to people who claim that they aren't gamers, because it is so much fun and the free play style of game is fun for everyone!
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
I've never loved and hated a game so much. Yes, between EPs, SPs and DLC there is a TON of stuff out for this game to keep you occupied for an eternity. Not to mention custom content created by talented fans, that bring a touch more realism into the game. The possibilities are seemingly endless. ... But there is a heavy price to pay for the full Sims 3 experience. (And lets face it, nobody really wants to play the bare bones version. Do they?) Unless your willing to dish out top dollar for a gaming pc that can run this puppy to the max, be prepared to spend countless hours screaming into a pillow while your content loads. And sometimes, even the best pc won't save you. This game is probably one of the buggiest, if not the buggiest, I have ever encountered. Yet no matter how many times my game crashes, how long it may take to load, or how many times I scream at my pc and threaten to throw it out the window... I still come back for more. If that's not the definition of addiction, I don't know what is!
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved this game. I now own the 4th and it's obviously better with more features but I owned every expansion for Sims 3 and it was awesome. Great way to waste away your day or just play when you're sick and stuck at home anyway!
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?