BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #2 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable t...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favouri...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I love how EA keeps the game updated with new extension packs, because honestly it gets boring after a few generations even though there are so many things to do." in 9 reviews
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of The Sims since around 2005. I purchased The Sims 3 when it was released and I really enjoyed the game until The Sims 4 came out. The graphics bother me because the game is not as colorful and light and the newer version, but the gameplay in this game overall is amazing and if you enjoy The Sims 4 you should give this game a try as well.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely love the sims games. I've been playing them since sims 1, and really got into them when I was 12 with sims 2. I'm 19 now and still love playing on my laptop. Would definitely recommend to all ages, my niece loves them too and she's 9.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just got this game for Christmas and so far I like it. I used to play the Sims years ago and this is my first time playing 3. It's a lot to get used to compared to older versions. But it's still fun to decorate and build your home.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love sims. The 3 is very good. They are all very addictive. I recommend the "late night" expansion. I have many years playing sims and I never get bored. This is very simple to understand if this is the first time you play sims. Creating the characters, houses, etcetera is very simple, you will have no problem.
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
My favorite game! Currently own the base game, ambitions, generations, supernatural, monte vista, dragon valley, world adventures, and pets. I like the camera controls still much better than the Sims 4. I like having more control over the characters, unlike 4 as well.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Okay so I loved the enhanced graphics and the semi smarter but still stupid sims, but I was in love with the story mode aspect of the Sims 2 and how you got to go around and make everyone's life better in all these cool locations so I was so pissed when they took that out and made it all about creating things.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
I own almost all the games they go on sale on steam often This really is a fantastic product that I would recommend to everyone, it was priced just right and the packaging was nice and easy to open. The brand is nice and I would buy it again
Kirsten L.
I own almost all of The expansion packs for the Sims three I recommend playing in purchasing Sims three and the expansion packs before owning sims 4 for the simple fact that there's just more content fo Sims three but after you upgrade the graphics will not stand up to the newer games
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
I love all the Sims games, but what I love about the Sims 3 is the open world. In previous sims games you had to wait for the loading screen but in this one your Sim can Roam free. I also love the customization options. you get a full color wheel and get to change anything you please. you can even add different patterns. the only thing I dislike are the rabbit holes. rabbit holes are places your Sim goes where you can't join them. you'll just get a notification on what's going on and if their has to be a decision made you choose what they do. the only rabbit holes in the game are the restaurants (unless you chose to eat outside), the school, work, grocery store, movie theater, and the sport auditorium. those are the main ones I can think of. but besides that there are still plenty of places to explore . I love the new collecting party of the game too. of course to have more fun you'd need to purchase expansion packs because after a while it gets kinda boring a repetitive.
Abbey G.
Lexington
I'm not kidding when I say I've spent over 3000 hours playing this game since I first got it in 7th grade.  I refuse to switch to Sims 4 because 3 is more immersive and pays closer attention to detail.  Love to build beautiful estates and name my characters!
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?