BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #2 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the ...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favourite and w...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is by far my favorite PC game. I started the Sims series with the Sims 3, then got the Sims 2 series, and now I have the Sims 4. Out of all of them, the Sims 3 is by far my favorite. I love the open-world concept, the look of the worlds and the sims, and all of the expansion packs. The expansion packs definitely added so much to the game and I can't recommend playing this enough. I haven't found another game like it and playing it is a whole new experience.
Ana C.
The only best part of the sims 3 is the open neighborhood unlike the sims 2. It allows different sims within the same household to travel different places. However, what I dislike is the rabbit holes. I wished there was more interactions. I was hoping for a Sims 3 business.
C H.
Starke, FL
It is quite possible to waste an entire day on this game. So many customization things and then game play. Playing the game, saying "just another 5 minutes" and then 2 hours later you've redesigned your house or started a new career. The next day you repeat yourself. I had to stop cold turkey or I'd still be letting it consume my life. However all that is a good thing just as it is a bad thing.
Tranique B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I fell in love with the sims from it first sims game. But I just love the Sims 3. The amount you can do and the expansion are amazing. I love the fact that it is a little more realistic and playful at the same time. I would most definitely recommend this to other. I already have recommended it to a few friends and now they are addicted. EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
Stephanie L.
I upgraded to The Sims 4 and ended up coming back to this one. There's just so much more I like about it. Seasons, toddlers and the best part, being able to style all your decor yourself. Like the bed but not the bed spread? You can change it to your liking
Cassandra W.
I love this game so much! It is a serious time suck, so if you have a lot of obligations and other things going on...maybe wait until you have time to sit down for awhile and enjoy it. I can literally spend HOURS just designing houses, and you can download custom content created by other users for the characters. It's seriously addictive and so much fun!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've played Sims for a very long time and Sims 3 has to be my favorite so far. There are so many fun things to do. I like all the different jobs you can have in the third installment, like horse trainer. I also love the improved graphics and customization.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of The Sims since around 2005. I purchased The Sims 3 when it was released and I really enjoyed the game until The Sims 4 came out. The graphics bother me because the game is not as colorful and light and the newer version, but the gameplay in this game overall is amazing and if you enjoy The Sims 4 you should give this game a try as well.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Been playing the sims for years I play Sims on pc and on console and enjoy both thoroughly. I have over 10 expansion packs for Sims 3 and have played all and enjoyed all. There is so much to do on this game build an entire town, customize your characters, add entire personality to your game and characters. This game is fun for all ages and I adore it.
Malynda C.
Christiansbrg, VA
I absolutely love the sims games. I've been playing them since sims 1, and really got into them when I was 12 with sims 2. I'm 19 now and still love playing on my laptop. Would definitely recommend to all ages, my niece loves them too and she's 9.
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?