BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the ...42 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion pack?74 Answers
  • What do you think about this games ! What is your favourite and w...4 Answers
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
  • "My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!" in 85 reviews
  • "It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family." in 25 reviews
  • "i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people." in 12 reviews
  • "The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth." in 10 reviews
  • "I will say it's very addicting and i started playing at a very young age but im older now and im still playing it whenever i have time. " in 9 reviews
Emily J.
I absolutely love the sims. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without it. I have a slight obsession with this game. To begin, you can do so many things on this game. You can make a character and play out their entire life. Have them have children, have pets, and do so many other things. Not only that, the creators added different game packs that can add more objects to your game. Objects such as mermaids, horses, going into the future, being a ghost hunter, being a fairy, and so much more fun features can be added by purchasing a $20 expansion pack. You can even add custom content into your game which can help design your sim even farther and have amazing furniture in your house. One of my favorite game packs is University; it has so many fun features that resemble college. To begin, you can live in a dorm, a sorority, or by yourself. You have daily classes and you can even graduate with a degree after you get out of classes. But before that, you have final exams in which you must study for. Another favorites is Island Paradise. In this game pack, you can live in a tropical world and own your very own resort. You get profit from it and you can even become a mermaid! I can literally play the sims for hours and have fun every single minute playing. The Sims 3 is such an amazing game and I highly recommend it to every single person.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
A game where you can live out your dreams- people are forced to hang out with you and where you can have a wonderful career, a beautiful family and your dream home. I've spent more time here than out in the real world. All jokes aside, this is a really fun game that allows me to unleash a more advanced version of my childhood love for playing dress up and house- in a digital/virtual format. It's a great stress reliever, but beware! If you're like me, you can find yourself playing from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Just be prepared for that, or make sure you regulate yourself. The only complaints I have is that the more you build, the longer it takes for the environment to load. Additionally, if you have a computer with average performance rates, the launch time will be fairly long as well. It even takes a while with my high performance cpu. But the fun is worth it.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I have been a Sims fan since I got my first laptop and purchased the Sims 2. I recently got a new laptop and wanted to purchase the Sims 4 but my system operator was not compatible so I purchased the Sims 3. I love the Sims 3. I dont have all the expansion packs just yet but I'm currently working on that. Sims 3 has its pro and cons. Once the Sims 4 has almost all the same features as the Sims 3 I will be making that switch. Sims 3 its so hard to build anything unless you know what your doing. Watching people on YouTube I can tell building in Sims 4 is so much more easier. I just wish the Sims 4 had cars. I'll keep playing the Sims 3 till I'm just bored but it's so many good hours of gameplay you can't get bored unless you have no imagination.
Kait M.
Overall, The Sims 3 is the best of The Sims games yet. I loved The Sims 2, but TS3 changed the game by having an open-world concept. No more wait and load screens when you’re going to other Sim’s houses or community lots! I remember receiving his game for Christmas one year after waiting for it for a while! I honestly keep going back to it even after playing The Sims 4.
Alana C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ah, the Sims 3... Totally more modernly animated and had way more options than prior games when it came to customizing your sims (you could really start morphing faces and bodies In a real like way!), creating the house (tons more options and different actual furniture added), and just overall towns and people were created that made it feel so real. I prefer this one and the second one to all the sims games, but I really like the sims 3 expansion packs (added so much more to the game!) also liked the new options like "online dating" and actually choosing what to do at work. One of my favorite games of all time, hands down.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I have played Sims since the original and this has been one of my favorites. The world just keeps growing and expanding giving you endless possibilities. Sometimes I might get caught up in building a perfect house and other times it is all about a character's development.
Sabrina K.
Delaware
I love create a sim in this because it is just so expansive. And the amount of custom content you can put in is amazing. Although the graphics aren’t up to today’s standards the gameplay is fun for hours and there are so many expansion packs that make the game fun.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I personally love the sims I remember playing the sims 2 when I was younger. This game is a nice alternative to other games to where you are able to determine a virtual life. It is so easy to spend hours on this game and have fun every minute of it. The price I thought for sims is pretty steep although I do not play many video games. I have recommend this product to so many people and have been surprised so many play the game already.
Dehonna J.
I played Sims games growing up and i absolutely love this game!! Im glad Sims 4 came out but Sims 3 was an awesome game. Loved the expansion pack with the vampires. 🙌🌹✨✨ EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
Ashlee W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
There's just something about the sims that I love. I will play it for fourteen days straight and then I'll take a month or two break but every time I come back it's just as addictive!
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Anyone else find this game to be so much more enjoyable than the new Sims 4?
Tasha S.
Panama City, FL
What is your favorite expansion pack?
Elizabeth B.
Santa Ana, CA
What features/gameplay do you wish EA would have added to The Sims 3?