EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)
By Electronic Arts
#2 in PC & Mac Games
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC

I heard that Sims 3 was one of the best Sims. but I'm unsure. Should i buy Sims 3 or 4?

emily j.
emily j.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have them both. However, if you work in CAS a lot I would recommend sims 4. If you are more about the game play, I would recommend the sims 3:)
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
12 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 4
Sim 4 is more reality. They get hurt when you make them fall in love someone else. Sim 4 is more like we human go through in reality. Just like it. Worth the money and way better then the rest of the other sims plus you can custom the sims more to your look all the features. Check youtube
Gemini M.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 2 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 2
Sims 3 over Sims 4 Sims 4 got way too complicated it sucked all the fun out of the game!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year, 4 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 4
I personally prefer the Sims 3 over the Sims 4. I love the open-world concept and just the overall feel of Sims 3 much better. Plus, the games are cheaper now that Sims 4 is out.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Netherlands, noord-Holland
1 year, 5 months ago
I have both and i live playing both of them ❤
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I think that is to everyone's liking, personally I really like Sims 3, it is more complete and much more real daily life, Sims 4 has better graphics but they have removed many things from previous sims.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I still like 3 the best.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
1 year, 6 months ago
Sims 3! The sims are my guilty pleasure so I have all the base games and all the expansion packs. The graphics are better on the sims 4 than any of them. I just feel like the sims 3 is better because of all the options! You can also go everywhere in the neighborhood without it loading.
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
1 year, 6 months ago
Well I heard the sims 4 has improved a lot of the flaws on sims 3. So I would recommend sims 4.