EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)

Is this game fun?
[user:ashlee_maerie] What was your favorite EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac) game?
When’s the last time you played ?
Start your review of EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac)!
Product Highlights
My favorite expansion pack is the Island Paradise where you can become a mermaid, hunt for treasures, and explore new islands!in reviews
It is just so much fun making characters, suceeding in careers, and most of all building your own dream home and family.in reviews
i could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people.in reviews
The Sims 3 community is amazing and there's so many expansion packs and custom content that really gives the game depth.in reviews
...honestly it gets boring after a few generations even though there are so many things to do.in reviews
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
EA The Sims 3 (Win/Mac) uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I remember sims3 and it was pretty cool but I never got addicted to it. You create a person or family and design them the way you want with the tools provided. You can build and style your own home in one of the towns which some of them are beautiful. It's like real life. You get a job , your kids go to school, you take care of family , can get married etc....
abbey R.
Great Falls, MT
I love sims. I have been playing since the original sims. I have the sims 3 with all the expansion packs, and I love it. Hours of fun, new additions of things I had wanted in the other games like being able to have horses, seasons, furniture at an angle, new decorations. I think its a fun game, and I love it. I tell everybody about sims, and I will continue to play it!
ariz C.
Chelsea, MA
I love the sims its a game were u can customize your character and life life how you want the sims can have jobs get married and have kids. yoy can also build a house and own a business its a very fun game i think irs better played on pc but its available for many different video game consoles
Emily A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The sims 3 is just amazing. So much to do if you have a lot of the expansions. One of the best things is being able to customize almost everything to the color and style you want. No loading screens between places which is nice. If you are new to the sims, get this one. It's way better than sims 2 and 4
Mia V.
Anchorage, AK
I could play this for hours, its really fun and a game for artistic people or people who are into building houses and creating people. its really addicting.
Jeremy J.
Burlington, NC
I love sims i play everday almost all day. i have sims 3 sims island paradise and sims seasons I'm still trying to get more i wanna thank EA so much for an amazing game
April B.
Atlanta, GA
The Sims is a great game to sit back and just play. There is so much added (compared to the last 2) that your game could always be new so you never get bored. Worth the money and gets even better with the extra additions. They only down side is you have to use real money to get extra objects and towns. Thats just sad.
Rachel P.
Richmond, KY
I don't have a life so i give my sims the best life possible! i can go through 3 generations of a family in like one day! during summer vacation i will sit on the couch all day and play sims! it is so addicting and never boring! because sometime it glitches which gives you a laugh because it's a rare things and when it does glitch they can make you pee!
Danielle H.
Valley City, OH
I've always loved the Sims no matter how glitchy the game could be. You'll spend hours and hours playing the game.
Georgia K.
Canon, GA
The Sims franchise has always been one of my favorite, it's become so real! It would be really cool if you could help your sims do stuff like cooking!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle C.
Scranton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Makayla S. il y a un an
Ambitions! I love being able to be a tattoo artist, and the world adventures one