EA The Sims 3 University Life

by Electronic Arts

Did the Sims 3 University expansion pack up grade game play for you? [product:maxis-the-sims-3-university-life]
What are some features with this expansion pack ? I'm considering purchasing it. Pros and cons ?
Why did you grade it a B+?
Start your review of EA The Sims 3 University Life!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like how anyone older than a teen can attend college in this game, it's more like real life and it's funny seeing an elder sim sitting next to me in class trying to get the same degree as me.” in reviews
“love sims that is my favorite game to place on all the different systems.” in reviews
“I enjoyed the sims 3 university life expansion pack; it sure is quite fun and entertaining, I just wish that there would be more majors to choose in college.” in reviews
Renton, WA
This Sims game is so much fun! I love all the features they have in this one. The parties are so fun and I really like how they added the smart phone. You can text other sims, send them pictures and flirt haha. Such a fun game!
I enjoyed the game and navigating my sim through the college process. However, I was not a big fan of the scholarship system and the majors available in the game. While this pack was not bad, it's predecessor was far better.
Fostoria
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Sims 3 Plus University Life includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 University Life expansion pack! Create and control Sims by customizing everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes.
Callahan, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
University adds a whole new map to your sims and young adults for college students! Join a fraternity and go to class. It adds a whole new excitement to the sims game and I would recommend to others to play!
I have really enjoyed this expansion. I have had it for a little over a year and it's what made me go back to playing The Sims 3 over The Sims 4. I like getting to go to college with the sims and having the chance to throw parties and everything.
Navarre, FL
As Sims is always fun to play I ran into minimal glitches expected when you stuff comes out but even with all the awesome stuff why are expansions so expensive? I love the roommates
Frankfort , IL
It was an okay expansion. It was mostly the same as the other sims but with new things that you could do. It is kinda weird but not in a bad way. It was cool for awhile then it just kinda got old
Fackler, AL
I was so thrilled when they finally decided to add this expansion! It is among some of my favorites. I loved so many aspects it added to the base game and it felt necessary!
Omaha, NE
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed the University life expansion pack. Your sim can live on campus and experience trying to balance getting a degree and having a social life.
Arlington, TX