BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

• What's supernatural about it. I see fairies what else ? 16 Answers
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the sims 3 supernatural pack. In this pack you can be a witch(my fav) which you can learn and study the craft,practice riding a broom and learn tricks for it,a high enough level bring back people,etc. Also the have vampires werewolves, fairies ,ghosts and zombies.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This was such a super fun expansion for the Sims. Being able to make your Sim into any sort of supernatural creature was great. I've spent countless hours on this. If you have the sims three I definitely recommend you check it out. My favorite creatures to play were the werewolf and the fairy.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Very Fun I was so excited when they added Supernatural Characters like Fairies, Ghosts, Genies and Werewolves and Witches. My favorite are the Fairies and Genies and Witches and Vampires. I love that you can cast spells, turn people into Vampires and this expansion has different career options like Ghost or Vampire Hunter or even turn the town so cool probably my favorite expansion.
Dominika C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game... I keep playing this game since it's started the sims 1 and it improved for thousands times better now the graphic and I enjoy this game it's so much fun. I recommend to everyone to play this game!!!
Kenzie L.
Merced
So this game is really fun. I've had it since the it came out and still haven't done everything it has to offer. You can be a zombie, fairy, witch, and more! It's super fun and you find yourself playing for a very long time! I definitely say to get this!!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I love this game. I have just about every sim game since the first sims. Lol; yeah. My family's addicted ! Me and my sister love this expansion pack. Anything supernatural is way better in the game!!
Angelica R.
I really love playing the sims. The fact that you can make your own character and do things in the gaming world that you can't do in the real world. Such as burning your house down or locking yourself in a room. Lol
Angie B.
If you love new things to do in The Sims and vampires, witches and werewolves are up your alley, you'll love this expansion! The full moon brings your city to life, but watch out for zombies! Potions and elixirs extend life, change your "species," or make you more skilled. Meeting a new supernatural gets you lifestyle points, if you're into that kind of thing. Overall, this expansion made the game new all over again!
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I played Sims 3 for years with out any expansions and had been wanting this one forever. What I didn't know is that you can create mythical characters! Even have a ghost as a normal playable character and you can choose how thy died and it changes their color scheme! I recently rebought the sims 3 through steam as I lost my original disc manual with my code on it and it was completely worth the buying with this expansion
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Mega Sims fan here! I've been playing most my life and the Sims 3 is phenomenal. I own all the expansions. I love this expansion because of the introduction of fun new "species". It's really fantastic for any fans of vampires, werewolves and so on.
Megan S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
What's supernatural about it. I see fairies what else ?
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Where can I find this game ??
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
What's the best feature for this expansion?
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
Mi prima es una experta en eso pero sincera mente yo no los consigo tan facil como ella donde ustedes lo consiguen..?