EA The Sims 3 Seasons

by Electronic Arts

Should i get this one if i would need to way ??β™₯️
Start your review of EA The Sims 3 Seasons!
How would you rate this product?
Irmo, SC
I like that this has twist and turns.keep you guessing and wanting more.love that it changes weather.good idea having an expansion pack
Dallas, TX
I love it!! Gives the game more dimension, and it makes it funner because you have more things to worry about and more events!
One of my favorite Sims 3 add on. I love that seasons can be incorporated instead of it always being sunny.
Union City, CA
The sims 3 seasons is the best i saw on youtube vids and it was awesome really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hamburg, PA
I love sims. I had the first sims and will continue to get them forever. Love them.
Elk Grove , CA
This game is super fun. Very addicting. Can play for hours and hours at a time.
This game is super fun. Very addicting. Can play for hours and hours at a time.
The sims are hilarious and keeps me entertained with the new features they add
The sims are hilarious and keeps me entertained with the new features they add
The seasons pack has gotta be the best one out there, snow, fall, rain 😊 its always something different, good to have a change around the house.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...