EA The Sims 3 Seasons

by Electronic Arts

Should i get this one if i would need to way ??♥️
Start your review of EA The Sims 3 Seasons!
How would you rate this product?
Montour Falls, Ny
This is an awesome twist on the Sims 3 expansion packs. I love the fact that they have a little festival every season on sims and they added on things like snowboarding and carving pumpkins and christmas!
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm a big sims fan. I found this expansion to get a bit annoying beacuse of how short the seasons felt in-game. I recommend adjusting the seasons settings like I did. Overall, fun expansion :)
I have played the sims games since forever. My favorite expansion pack would be sims 3 seasons. Its cool to see the realistic part of the changing seasons and the additions in decor!
Milwaukee, WI
I like this add on to the sims 3 it goes so will with generations i play it all most like four hour a day and i like the festive part of it makes it more real realistic.
I love sims 3 and all the add ons you can get. My favorite thing to do is build houses ! My only problem with it is that sometimes it can be very expensive.
West Fargo, ND
Gamer Expert Level 3
Seasons is one of my favorite ones because I love the Holidays. I love how I can deck my house out with Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween decorations.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have all of the expansion packs and this is my second favorite one because I love the weather aspects and how it adds things to the game like holidays.
Erie, PA
Adding seasons to the sims adds a whole new world to the game. It's so cool to be able to send your sims to build a snowman or jump in a puddle.
Omaha, NE
Gamer Expert Level 3
Go outside and build a snowman of make a snow angel, or go jump in a puddle from the rainstorms. This expansion is a fun add on to the world.
Early, TX
I like the sims games this one is great i like playing games with my husband and this is one we both like doing building homes and family
Ask a question to the Influenster community...