BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Melissa G.
New Jersey
I absolutely loved this expansion pack for Sims 3! It made the game so much more interesting especially seeing the game change it's weather! It made the game feel more real. The graphics looked cool with the snow and the rain! Definitely recommend getting if you have the 3rd version!
Kristina T.
this is a nice little expansion. its nice to have a change of scenery. with each season there are many different interactions. there are different festivals with each season,
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This expansion pack is a must buy because who doesn't love snow !! The only way you will get snow is if you get this game. You can go ice skating & make a snowman, Oh gosh yes. I love how it lets you know when its going to change seasons. Also for Christmas & Halloween you can decorate your house all cute !
Kelsey H.
I purchased this expansion pack almost as soon as it came out, I was so excited for an option to make my Sims 3 (Mac OS version) more realistic. This expansion pack is very cute, its main feature is changes in weather as well as providing you with some seasonal holidays; similar to Valentines Day, Christmas/Hanukkah and Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I would recommend this expansion pack!
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Impatiently awaited expansion since the Sims 2 seasons was a big hit. Sims 3 players will thrilled with this addition and extended new interactions with the weather. I'm a huge fan of the Sims and this expansion is a must for any sim player.
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
I enjoyed the sims 3 seasons expansion a lot! In the winter it would snow on my city and my sims could make snow angels or igloos! Also, I liked the seasonal festivitals and partys. My sims could have cute halloween parties and costumes.
Maggie O.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been playing The Sims since it first came out. Every time there is a new expansion pack I get it as soon as possible. I'm still pretty addicted to this game even after all of these years. They just keep making it more and more better, interesting, and fun.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
I was so happy when they made seasons for the sims 3. I love the different activities for outside in the events area. I like snowboarding with my sims and the ice skating rink too!
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
I couldn't get enough of playing this when I first got it, especially with the introduction of holidays, and new parties to throw. New ways for your sims to come together.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
This is an awesome twist on the Sims 3 expansion packs. I love the fact that they have a little festival every season on sims and they added on things like snowboarding and carving pumpkins and christmas!
Nina D.
Netherlands, noord-Holland
Should i get this one if i would need to way ??♥️