BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Melissa G.
New Jersey
I remember almost every single expansion pack for the Sims games but for some reason I can't remember too much about this which is telling me it probably wasn't that great. I do remember there wasn't much that came with this so I don't really think it was worth buying. You weren't really getting anything great besides maybe a couple clothing options to choose from. Other than that it's probably not worth buying unless it's dirt cheap.
Bethany C.
Tempe, AZ
This is one of the expansion packs that I was not too impressed with. For $20 I would have expected there to by WAY more items that you would get, and although a handful of the items were really cool, there were a lot that honestly were really dull.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me encanta este juego es como la vida real en una realidad virtual aunque puedes hacerla mucho mejor esta bueno es divertido los chicos lo juegan siempre les encanta.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I loved this expansion pack it made the game even more fun to play and made it have even more stories to play.