Ea Sports Nhl 16 - Playstation 4 uploaded by Kenzie A.

BY EA SPORTS

Built with more input from our fans than ever before, NHL 16 steps onto the ice to deliver ways to compete as a team, new features across the most played single-player modes, gameplay innovation at every position and an unrivalled game day atmosphere. see more...

• I'm a huge hockey fan and would like to buy a game to play when m...3 Answers
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Great game. Love the graphics. Gameplay is starting to feel more realistic and you can control your player better. They improved the "computer" players in the 16 version so try now play with some hockey sense and not just all randomly skating around. It still could be better though. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because they need to find a difficulty between pro and allstar. On pro you can crush computer opponents 10-0 and on allstar your losing a majority of games. There seems to be no happy medium skill level.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
The nhl games are my favorite. They have all the teams and players in the league. Not too complicated to learn to play. But I hate that the online features only work if you have PlayStation networks membership thing. Other than that it's fun.
Kenzie A.
This is the best NHL game yet. They really stepped it up with the graphics and the updated rosters make playing with you friends fun. I wish the game I bought would have came with Kane and Towes on the cover though. I don't think they should have taken Kane off.
Mark L.
What can I say, I really love playing NHL 16 more than any other sports game. The gameplay graphics are second to none and the improvements made are amazing. You can tell that the stick play and game sounds are most improved since they include goal songs from the home teams and it is looking more realistic. Love it!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
My five year old son is a pro at this game. Now he thinks he's the best hockey player ever. He beats everyone it's crazy. The funny part is we live in Florida and he's never ice skated in his life so I just let him think he's a pro for now.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
NHL not big on but my son enjoys it because a lot of the different teams some of his favorite in the game...he can play for hours...
Danny S.
Arlington Hts, IL
Very good game. Fixed the bad from nhl 15. My player is a lot better. Graphics are lot better the last years nhl.
Ashley D.
My boyfriend has this game and says that it is the best game the NHL franchise has put out in years.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
I love this game. It is so easy to play and super funny. I would totally recommend this to people
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
So much fun. I am not a video game player at all but this was so much fun for me!
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I'm a huge hockey fan and would like to buy a game to play when my team doesn't have a game day. Would you recommend this and is it easy to learn how to play for someone that have never played it?