BY EA SPORTS

Latresse W.
Great running, good ab pocket protection, graphics are close to the real people in life, easy to a beginner hard to someone who hates football
Ryan A.
Morehead, Kentucky
Great addition to the Madden Series. Great game overall! The Ultimate team mode is very in-depth, and very interactive. Highly recommend!
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
This game is horrible. the user interface is unnecessarily difficult and you cant import ncaa 2014. buyer beware this game is wretched
Cecilia V.
If you are into football than this is your kind of game it is very interactive. I am not a fan but I know quite a few who like it.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
I like to play this game. You can build your team up and go on to win championships with your team. Super fun times.
Ka l.
EA Sports Madden NFL 25... I don't play it but my boyfriend loves this game. I enjoy watching it.
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
My nephews really enjoy playing this game. They love it and it keeps them entertained.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
Loved this game so much. I played it well into the release of madden 15 and that is all
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
My kids love this game. It is very fun for them to play they love it and play for hours
Wes T.
Middletown, OH
Best madden yet! Realistic game play along with realistic graphics! Go buy this now