Ea Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by SABRINA B.Ea Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Kei H.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition Playstation 4 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kei H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
So far getting use to the controls it seems like every button serves another purpose but I'm back in love I've been without sims for too long I feel Like I'm back on PC playing all night the graphics are the same and so are the CPU the limits just the way I like it I'm happy to finally play the sims 4 on the Playstation 4 platform UPDATE: It's glitching a little reseting some of my neighbor sims that comes to my house to greet me but I just had to close it out and load my last saved game and it turned out fine
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I’m SO happy they finally decided to come out with a console version of this game. It’s definitely always been one of my favorites and they made it so much better than all the previous ones. The controls take a bit of getting use to but it’s so worth that little bit of frustration. Get this game you won’t regret it!!!
Amber S.
DUNCAN, OK
I have always loved sims?! I have been playing the game for years. I love all the different things you can create including families. I even played the urbz sims city for GameCube, which in my opinion was the best because of the jobs and missions you could do like real life. Would love to have this for Christmas!
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
I like the fact there’s now add ons for this game I found its slightly buggy. Don’t get why they took away cars and bikes good value have brought vampire add on pack , vintage glamour pack
Paige B.
Graig, Caerphilly
I love this game the only issue I have with it is the controls and that they are a bit weird to use, it’s a bit like playing on a pc, almost like they haven’t really ‘made’ it for the console and just switched the game straight to PlayStation without thinking about how to make it easier for an analog stick user. Also kinda wish there was more of a story mode/ story line/ something where you really feel like you’ve achieved something like in sims 3 on ps2. Overall I do love this game & the designing a character is awesome I love how there are more ways to make a character look more like ‘you’ & I love how you can make practically any kind of house and have little families with kids and it’s just simply amazing. Just wish there was something ‘more’.
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Sims 4 Ps4- I love the control of the game, the ability to diversely free mode. A great game to let your imagination run wild.
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
I would really love to try this 4 PlayStation 4 I played it on pc before and it’s a great game it’s so easy to control
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Anyone know if or when cats & dogs will be available to the ps4 version?