BY EA SPORTS

The EA Sports 014633197662 19766 NHL 13 released in their long running National Hockey League Sports video game franchise. Packed with new and improved functionality, the game is designed to both delight longtime fans and convert new ones as they take to the ice in one of the fastest games on earth, and battle for the right to hoist the coveted Stanley Cup aloft. Game features include, a more authentic replication of the explosiveness, momentum, and speed of NHL play, new online game modes, improved AI, multiplayer action, improved goalie abilities, online leagues, and more.

• Is this really fun to play? Expansive?4 Answers
  • Where would I be able to purchase this sick game!?3 Answers
EA NHL 13 Xbox 360

Start your review of EA NHL 13 Xbox 360!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Well I do love video games, I will never understand the joy of sports video games. Husband has this and he loves playing the NHL series
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not really into hockey but I got this for my little brother and he's been going crazy over it so far! It's awesome :)
Selena A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Excellent game! Kind of laggy passes and lots of glitches otherwise pretty decent for the price. Obviously the newer NHLs have better graphics and stuff.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My husband and his brother plays this game all the tine he comes to our apartment!
Benjamin A.
Aumsville, OR
Hockey is boring, attempting to watch hockey is infuriating. You never know where the puck is.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,004 reviews
My girls love the NHL game series. It’s easy to use and the graphics are good. Reasonable price.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Is this really fun to play? Expansive?