EA Games The Sims
EA Games The Sims
By EA Games
Amanda D.
Does anyone have The Sims 3 on Mac? I've seen that people post that they have many problems with it running. Is this the case for you?
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I've used Sims 3 on a Mac and I have had some problems. I have a lot of expansion packs and play for hours at a time. It likes to just quit. Or freeze, occasionally. I've learned to save a LOT and OFTEN and it works fine that way! :] It does seem to work better on my windows computer though.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Naples, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
When Sims 3 first came out, I have issues running it on my old MacBook. The graphics would mess up CONSTANTLY. I recently upgraded to a MacBook Pro and the game works flawlessly. I think older Macs aren't equipped with a good enough graphics card.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I haven't had any problems using it on Mac
NiCki C.
NiCki C.
Union City, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
I have Sims 3 for Mac along with expansion packs... i do experience a lot of issues and the game play is very patchy... sometimes the game would shut down on me entirely and cause the laptop to overheat... there was also a time the gamed glitched and my Sim's home would continually catch fire, lol
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Huntington, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I do - it runs just as well as it did on PC for me.