by EA Games
  • 106 Q&A
Ask a Question
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Does anyone have The Sims 3 on Mac? I've seen that people post that they have many problems with it running. Is this the case for you?
Riley L.
Riley L.
Oct. 5, 2013, 1:46 a.m.
I've used Sims 3 on a Mac and I have had some problems. I have a lot of expansion packs and play for hours at a time. It likes to just quit. Or freeze, occasionally. I've learned to save a LOT and OFTEN and it works fine that way! :] It does seem to work better on my windows computer though.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Sept. 7, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
When Sims 3 first came out, I have issues running it on my old MacBook. The graphics would mess up CONSTANTLY. I recently upgraded to a MacBook Pro and the game works flawlessly. I think older Macs aren't equipped with a good enough graphics card.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Sept. 6, 2013, 6:47 p.m.
I haven't had any problems using it on Mac
NiCki C.
NiCki C.
Sept. 5, 2013, 7:01 p.m.
I have Sims 3 for Mac along with expansion packs... i do experience a lot of issues and the game play is very patchy... sometimes the game would shut down on me entirely and cause the laptop to overheat... there was also a time the gamed glitched and my Sim's home would continually catch fire, lol
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Sept. 4, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
I do - it runs just as well as it did on PC for me.

Join Now