by EA Games
Ask a Question
Sara N.
Sara N.
Canada, ON

Does anyone else agree that EA should have the normal Sims games come out for PS3 and then in the PS3 store have the option to buy the other expantion packs. I have a computer bur i don't have the space to buy them all nor do i want to spend the money to get what id need to be able to have all the expantions. I always buy the game for PS3 and i think it would be awesome to have the option to buy the expantions on the PS3 store. Anyone else like this idea???
Adriane S.
Adriane S.
Feb. 25, 2015, 12:37 a.m.
My PS3 had the RSOD so we cant use it anymore.
Pichee L.
Pichee L.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:21 a.m.
I agree! i wish they make it for PS3 instead of just for PC!!
Leanna S.
Leanna S.
Sept. 1, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
Yes I thought the same thing for The Sims 3, and The Sims 3 Pets for Xbox 360. They had the online part open, but you could not buy add on's or any downloadable content. It was just to upload outfits you customized by color or fabric. Now when I play on Xbox 360 It always gives me a message saying how it can not connect to EA server and to try again later. But I looked up online to see if anyone has this problem, and it seems to me that the EA Server is just down. I am not sure why. I personally play Sims 3 on my Laptop, and I have problems where my laptop over heats when I play. But I LOVE playing Sims.

Join Now