Ea Games Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox One

by Electronic Arts

Lead a team of heroes on a perilous journey through a living, open world. Discover the dramatic world of Thedas, from war-torn plains to jagged coasts, in the upcoming action RPG from BioWare, the creators of Mass Effect.

Does it have much action in it?
Is it good game? ??
Best build for some characters ?
Start your review of Ea Games Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox One!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,334 reviews
My husband loves the story line and character experience with this video game. He can't put the controller down for hours after he picks it up
Natalie D.
Katy, TX
Ea Games Dragon Age Inquisition for Xbox One uploaded by Natalie D.
Purchased at: GameStop
One of my favorite games! Great story line and the best part is that you have sequel games that are also really good! Cant wait for a 4th one. I like that you can recruit more people and that your choices affect the story line. Plus the romances are pretty funny and all sexual orientation inclusive. Smooth play through.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
This is a great game. It has adventure, villains, and quests. There’s probably more to but I’m still trying to beat the game. But I like it so far. It’s got everything an RPG needs and more. I recommend you try it.
Devyn S.
Edmond, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
I did not think I would end up getting addicted to this game the way I did. Once I started I couldn't put it down
Sammantha S.
Frankfort
Beautiful graphics. Unique gameplay, in depth combat. Likeable characters. <3 Sera. Her banter adds a little extra if you've been combing the same zone for a while, pretty amusing.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
One of my favorite games of all time. One of my FAVORITE character creators, entire team is amazing. The DLC is to die for. Just, ugh, kill me bioware
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
My brother finished this game in 3 days he's a real gamer and I'd definitely recommend people to try it out it looks like a lot of fun
Christy P.
Little Rock, AR
Loved this game! Graphics were great, bosses were great. My only recommendation is, don't try too far from the beaten path because there are a lot of areas that will not be comparable to your character level.
Leah F.
Mattoon, IL
Amazing and wonderful. So easy to become lost in this game....wonderful story and the characters are so well written. I have played it multiple times and it never gets old. Love Bioware and this game!
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
I never any games like dragon age but I absolutely love this game and play it all the time. There is so much to do.