BY EA SPORTS

pen feel of real life football. Key refinements improve first-touch capabilities with more realistic physics and intensify battles for ball control with a new Player Impact Engine. The AI attack is now more relentless, and a tweaked dribbling mechanic with true 360-degree mobility lets you chart a path through the defense with more precision. You'll also find more free-kick options, new Skill Games, expanded Kinect voice commands, and much more.

Jessica M.
Joliet, IL

Me and my brother seen the game and bought and we liked the game Fifa Soccer 13.Now we always play it.
I play soccer and it is awesome.That is my favorite sport ever.
Soccer will always complete me. Fifa Soccer 13 the best game ever.I hope other people loved it.
Family's this is the best game ever.Hope you like it.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
We are Europeans so soccer is life in our home. We all enjoy FIFA not only to play but to watch others play too. It's fun and the graphics keep getting bigger and better. Truly great game for all soccer fanatics
Lucy B.
Temecula, CA
I rarely play sport video games but this one is great. I love how the game is so realistic and all the players in the game. I feel like I'm part of the real life fifa.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Every Time a new Fifa game cuz out I have to buy since my husband and kids go crazy over them! Fifa 16 has the women's team 😀
Donna C.
Love this game! The visuals are amazing, any soccer fan or sports fan would love this game and appreciate the player choices!
Will R.
LOVE FIFA! I'm a huge fan of the game and every year I purchase the new one! Will always be a classic to me!
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
It is a easy and fun game to play .nice graphics but should be a better storyline