BY EA SPORTS

EA SPORTS delivers its best soccer game ever on a Nintendo console with award-winning gameplay and revolutionary new ways to play that bring players of all abilities together, making this the most accessible FIFA console game ever made. Innovations that utilize the Wii U GamePad put you on the pitch and immerse you in the action. Lift and look through the GamePad touch screen to aim the ball on set pieces and penalty kicks, then put the perfect curve on your shot and let it fly. Shake the GamePad to activate Touch Screen Shooting, removing the element of 'hit and hope' and allowing for pinpoint accuracy. Plus, connect and interact with friends like no other FIFA title.

Buy on Walmart
Chyna L.
Deer Park, NY
This is a great game. My two sons (7 years old and 16 years old). The graphics are amazing. It is a great 2 player game as well as against the computer. FIFA 13 was worth the money. I would recommend the game to everyone of all ages.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I absolutely love this game. I have loved all of the Fifa games that have come out. I love to play and compete in tournaments. It is much easier to play Fifa on the wii than on PlayStation, so I would recommend getting it for the wii.
lorena c.
Livingston , CA
best game ever I mean if u into sports then this is ur game it's go fun to play in highly recommend it u and ur family would have a blast
Ahokarina M.
I had so much fun having this with my boysfriend. I strongly recommend for your free time and share with some others
Janie J.
Their graphics are not very new, I feel that they are falling behind and it locks up a lot. Personally I did not like the game apart its purchase price is very expensive what makes people can not get it.