Ea FIFA 18 XBox One [XB1] uploaded by Simrana Y.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

FIFA 18 XBox One see more...

Michael C.
I have been a huge Fifa fan since I can remember, Fifa 18 is more suited for pro gamers on the game mode ultimate team, for players who prefer offline modes that is where the issue lies. The AI on Fifa 18 is very easy to defeat even on the toughest difficulty, which makes the game very boring very fast. I used to be able to play Fifa until the last few days until the new release but I have given up on this game back in February, which means I am now looking for a game to play for the next 7 months until the new Release. Last thing I would say about this game is it takes little to no skill to win on this game.

A very disappointed Fifa player.
Jake S.
Fareham
This has to be the most boring Fifa of all, I would normally be able to play Fifa all year. I like ultimate team but prefer pro clubs. The term “EA’d” is an understatement this year. There is no skill in the game whatsoever. I’ve stopped playing within a month.
Simrana Y.
500023
Guys as i am a gamer too i love fifa 18 i have played like all the versions except for 11 i guess this is affordable at this time because before when it like came out it was super expensive I would surely recommend this to all the fifa addicts out there ❤️