EA FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One uploaded by Rebecca A.

BY EA SPORTS

Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 17 will transform the way you play, compete, and connect within the game.

Buy on Walmart
Mitchell A.
Let me say that I am not a soccer player by any means, nor had I ever played soccer video games before. I wanted to try this game when I saw it being played on Youtube.

The first impression was that it wasn't too hard to pick up and play. By that I mean, having never played a soccer game, I learned the controls very quickly. The layout of the controls is very simple, which I believe is perfect to bring in those like myself. The two key game modes I grew to love were the Ultimate Team and the Career Mode featuring Alex Hunter. The Ultimate Team is something that I as a kid basically had been doing with other sports games my whole life. Allowing you to build a team with players from different squads is so much fun. Especially since you spend, in-game currency to acquire some of these said players. The more you play and win with your team, the more currency you can obtain and the more currency you obtain, the higher rated players can be yours. The opportunities and games are endless with this mode.

The Career Mode featuring Alex Hunter is so well done. It's like watching a movie/tv show unfold, but you get to play a part of it. You being able to control one player's career instead of a whole team really is enticing. I can't speak enough about how this mode keeps me coming back.

All in all this game is amazing. Even if you aren't into soccer or know anything about it, I recommend you try this game. Countless hours of fun come with it.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
I'm a huge fan of the new FIFA.

Especially the all new 'The Journey', taking on breaking through into the Premier League as a footballer. It's a nice change from the generic career mode. Being able to control what your character says in some conversations is a cool addition.

The gameplay is different. I find it more difficult to beat a player using skill or a fake shot. Set pieces have had a huge overhaul and improvements. Once you get used to the new free kick system I think you'll find it a great change.

Ultimate Team has some changes for the good also. The new weekend tournament is a fun addition. Trying to quality for that. Also the squad builder challenges make opening packs that bit more fun because you now may need any card from a pack other than the one or two leagues you use for your squad.
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game is more fun than I ever expected. I usually don't get into soccer but I had gotten so addicted to FIFA. It takes a while to get use to the controls and try and keep up with the ball but I would say it's a great party game and fun to play online with friends.
Athena K.
My son and husband love the game. Great graphics and movement which provides an almost real life experience. Priced like most video games, this one seems to give you more for the price simply because of the limitless options of movement on the game.
miguel o.
Florissant, MO
ITS YET THE BEST FIFA GAME UNTIL NOW AND ITS GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING I LOVE SOCCER SO I ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME AND THE GAMEPLAY ITS GREAT BEST TILL NOW
Victor S.
Denver, CO
I have bought every FIFA game since 2005. The games have really changed a lot graphics are great adding story mode made it even better great game.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
The graphics on this game are amazing. My son loves being able to replay a portion of the game to show us a play he made.
Deisi g.
Wilmington , NC
Me divierto mucho jugando este juego me encanta jugar con mi hermano tenemos. Muchos momentos divertidos ūüíó
Emily B.
honestly i was impressed but not enough. kinda expected more still a good play
Ana S.
Es la mejor versión de fifa que he jugado, el control orientado es genial y los gráficos son impactantes, el punto más destacable es la jugabilidad es sumamente realista.
Hiago H.
√Č bom??
Ben S.
Is this worth getting or is it pretty much the same as past games?
Dean D.
Arlington, VA
How does it compare to 16'?
Jake K.
Windermere , FL
Does anyone know if Alex Hunter will be seen again in a title update?