EA FIFA 16 - Xbox 360 uploaded by Ann E.EA FIFA 16 - Xbox 360 uploaded by Ann E.

BY EA SPORTS

Step on the pitch in all-new ways

• How is this different from 15?7 Answers
  • What is the difference between the 360 and the One? I have heard...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diana m.
9/10 Game, very good game great graphics and great players and features. Similar to PES but way better. The fut draft is good but its missing something. The game is very expensive and cool. The game can improve by adding more mini games. I would recommend it to others for great pass of time.
Ashley K.
This is such a fun game. I am not a big soccer player in real life, but i really enjoy playing this with friends. It has good tutorials to help you understand the rules if you aren't a soccer expert and the controls make it a whole lot of fun. One of my favorite games.
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
My husband is hooked on to this game and they have tournaments as well. I started playing this few months back and loved it. Now I know why my husband is so addicted to it. UI is good and lots of team to choose from.
Belal H.
Sunnyside, NY
I really love this game I have been playing Fifa soccer since I was 10 years old and I've loved it now that Fifa 16 is out I just feel the players them self I just love it
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love EA Sports and this one is a Very addictive game .got this for my holiday binge gaming . Great buy . FIFA 16 rocks all gaming addicts should have it .
Joel T.
Indio, CA
I love this game. It has good quality. Smooth flow while playing game. And its enjoyable for all ages. And another thing it's a good price.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Another favorite that my son enjoy the different teams in this game...you get to choose your own soccer player as well..
maria L.
Richmond, VA
Husband loveeeeeees ❤️❤💓💕 this gamee 🤗 cant get him to play something different right now 😑😑😑 definitely recommend
Ann E.
Exmore, VA
This is the best #BlackFriday purchase ever. It was orginally $60 but i only had to pay $27 i was so happy.
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
The graphics are awesome and the new features are pretty cool.improved a lot from the previous game.
Nikki  N.
Gamer Expert Level 2
How is this different from 15?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
What is the difference between the 360 and the One? I have heard about various other games being completely different and wanted to see if this too is different.