EA FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition - Xbox One uploaded by New U.

BY EA SPORTS

FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, and compete at a higher level. And with all new ways to play! With innovative gameplay features, FIFA 16 brings Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield, and gives you the tools to create more Moments of Magic than ever before. Fans new to the franchise, or skilled players looking to improve their game will have a chance to Compete at a Higher Level using the all new FIFA Trainer. Innovation Across the Entire Pitch. New Ways to Play. Compete at a Higher Level. Play Beautiful in FIFA 16. Kick start your Ultimate Team season! Get up to 40 FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks, start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and be the first to use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition today!

• Have you guys played any other FIFA games? If so, which i...1 Answers
  • How is the quality of this game? is it easy to use my son...2 Answers
Tanner S.
Des Moines, IA
This game was definitely the best Fifa game that has ever been released and with the special edition you get a lot of extra stuff and it doesn't cost that much more. I've only played this on the xboxone so I don't know how much different it is from the PlayStation 4 version of this game.
Ahmed A.
One of the best
I don't play FIFA 16 but when I do, I'm hard to beat. The flexibility this game offers to me is unbelievable. All I need is to pick my favorite team and do a little adjustment and I'm touch and go. Xbox is by far the game to beat. I often struggle with PS versions.
Mohammed K.
Been buying Fifa games since like 2008. Great game that's more fun when you play with others. With Ultimate Team and Online Pro Club modes, always something to do. No game-breaking changes like some versions had, just gameplay improvements and the addition of the Women's teams.
Lilly D.
Dallas, TX
I am, always have been, always will be a fan of this game. FIFA is by far the only game I could play for years and not get tired of it. This deluxe edition is just perfect.
Tim B.
Shenandoah, VA
Beyond the best Fifa game I have ever played. First of the graphics are unbelievable. Then the gameplay options are awesome especially the my player mode
Alexandra W.
Really enjoyed this game! I liked it even more than FIFA 14, and I definitely loved that game. Would definitely recommend.
Charles C.
Great pickup even though I'm a ps4 kind of guy but this still is great because you get even more items included
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
Fifa is so realistic, I'm so addicted to this game! My wife complains I hogged up the TV when I play it.
William J.
Louisville, KY
Fantastic game! I can't stop playing it and the ultimate team never fails. Overall, great game.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
Best sports game out there! Always fun to play with friends online or at home!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
How is the quality of this game? is it easy to use my son is 6 and loves soccer but hes just not there yet with how to play some games
Alexandra W.
Have you guys played any other FIFA games? If so, which is your favorite?