EA FIFA 13 PC

What are those mate. I need to ask a question so im going to ask of fifa 13 is for xbox 1?
Which year of Fifa is best?
My boyfriend really wants this for Christmas. Is it worth it or is it just like the other Fifa games?
Start your review of EA FIFA 13 PC!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...a probability that the action will fail, it may not do the same thing every time.” in reviews
“It's a great game the whole family can play or get it for the kids and all it will teach is that things like playing soccer can be fun too.” in reviews
Las Vegas , NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
If you love gaming get this game it was not too expensive when it first came out similar to other games try it out now you will not be disappointed it's good for the kids for the holidays and the grown-ups
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great game. Very fun and entertaining sports game. It is easy to play on the computer and to understand. I think overall they dis a good job on this PC game.
Grand Rapids, MI
I will admit--this game is amazing, but not for me. The controls were too difficult for me to figure out. I think this game is great for people who play video games regularly, but not for the average user. I would recommend this game to people who are used to playing video games, but not to others.  EA FIFA 13 PC
Stock Island, FL
this game is amazing, i like the defence sytem, player movment and scoring style. i have to dissagree with the review as scoring in this game is not easy. i have played several games and the highest score for me was 3-1. this is in world class mode.
Port St Lucie, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I love the joy this game gives my family. My whole family loves this games so much. This games literally brings us all together. I see no room for improvement for this game we are all used to the controls in that not I recommend this to families that love these types of games. ⚽⚽⚽
I Love Soccer and I Love Barcelona The Most What can I Say This Game is perfecto I play Everyday for like 2 hrs and I Have so much fun. Ese divertido cuando juegas con amigos y si uno práctica puede llegar a ser muy bueno jugando yo quiero ser muy buena en jugar pero aveces no se puede.
Brooklyn
I like this sport my family like a lot it's it's the sport fo my son it's good it's healthy because is very athletic fun enjoyable it's entertainment room for improvement I would like to play with my son again I recommend it's good sport I would like to try other game
Los Angeles, CA
This series gets better every time. Graphics, play, etc. I always play as Barcelona FC. First thing, the default team is the B-team. None of the original defenders are there and I think the only offense I'm familiar with are David Villa and Messi, obviously. But every time I play I spend like 5 minutes having to substitute and switch people around. I wish there was a way to save it every time I turn the game on. Another gripe of mine is the passing. I've played with the settings for about a week and I can never pass the ball to the player I want. It's a crap shoot. I do love the game though. It's entertaining, and you can even see the coaches on the sidelines, it's funny. I've wondered when they're going to add fighting (between players) to the game, but like my brother's told me, if they add fighting, that's all people would want to do haha. So true.
Dublin, CA
I think with every iteration of a game we expect to see major improvements, and while Fifa 13 improves graphically and in some other minor details, it steps back in gameplay. Passing, one of the most basic functions of the game has been altered to a degree most players aren't familiar with. Perhaps the fees were thinking this could add a bit of realism to the game, which I may understand, but after 12 successful versions, why the change now? And this isn't restricted the console versions... FIFA is one of my favorite apps, it plays beautifully on an iPad and iPhone, so I was saddened when FIFA 13 had the same trappings on the small screens as it does on the big screen. Hopefully with 14 they get it figured out and listen to the gamers. 8.8/10 still worth your $60
Austin texas
This game is definitely an upgrade over the previous series. While the graphics are only slightly better and so is the game play, the biggest differences you will notice is in the details. Specifically, in the game modes. For example, in previous series the user team would always have to overpay in order to buy other transfer players, not however, you can negotiate more and its more of an even playing field. Also, your players will improve along with their form. In previous games, your could lead the league in scoring with a form of 9.0 but your player would only improve by one point. Now, however, it is much more realistic and the player will improve in conjunction with their form, age, and potential. Overall, the mechanics of the game has greatly improved.