EA FIFA 13 PC

What are those mate. I need to ask a question so im going to ask of fifa 13 is for xbox 1?
Which year of Fifa is best?
My boyfriend really wants this for Christmas. Is it worth it or is it just like the other Fifa games?
Start your review of EA FIFA 13 PC!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...a probability that the action will fail, it may not do the same thing every time.in reviews
It's a great game the whole family can play or get it for the kids and all it will teach is that things like playing soccer can be fun too.in reviews
Gorkem T.
West Haven, CT
The game feels heavy. the white outline of the players are very annoying. online lags a little bit. i like how the game have real life phyics
Claudia F.
Union City, CA
Im a soccer player and let's just say i love soccer. Fifa is so fun to play. It is of course very addicting and love the graphics they've gotten better.
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
My Grandkids kick ball all day outside, ohhhhh, but the love this game so much. It get them moving
Whitney J.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great game. Very fun and entertaining sports game. It is easy to play on the computer and to understand. I think overall they dis a good job on this PC game.
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I love the joy this game gives my family. My whole family loves this games so much. This games literally brings us all together. I see no room for improvement for this game we are all used to the controls in that not I recommend this to families that love these types of games. ⚽⚽⚽
Sara G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Well, I guess it's a good game because my husband buys it every year and it sounds like a real live game.
nancy B.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is fun . I was confused at first because I never played but I got the hang of it and I enjoyed it ! And it is really catchy ! Love picking teams and playing against others !
Maria T.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Excelente videojuego, me encanta la variedad y me resulta muy entretenido. Fomenta el amor al deporte y vale más aún hacerlo en físico .
Francisco C.
Chesapeake, VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
As a football/soccer fan I'm, this is obviously one of my must have ever, I will always get it. I enjoy playing it as I enjoy watch a real game or play it. I have all of them since 2007. If you like football buy it.
Brandon P.
Belleville, NJ
FIFA is one of the best games ever. The first one that started my FUT addiction and still I've playing it on Fifa 16 today. One of the best Fifa games ever.