EA FIFA 13 PC uploaded by Shauna N.

BY EA SPORTS #10 in PC & Mac Games

• What are those mate. I need to ask a question so im going to ask ...1 Answers
  • Which year of Fifa is best?10 Answers
  • My boyfriend really wants this for Christmas. Is it worth it or i...5 Answers
EA FIFA 13 PC
  • "For example if you hold a button for 5 seconds to pass to someone it should do the same thing if you were to hold 5 seconds again, but because EA implemented an error feature in which there is a probability that the action will fail, it may not do the same thing every time." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great game the whole family can play or get it for the kids and all it will teach is that things like playing soccer can be fun too." in 5 reviews
fernanda m.
I Love Soccer and I Love Barcelona The Most What can I Say This Game is perfecto I play Everyday for like 2 hrs and I Have so much fun. Ese divertido cuando juegas con amigos y si uno práctica puede llegar a ser muy bueno jugando yo quiero ser muy buena en jugar pero aveces no se puede.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this sport my family like a lot it's it's the sport fo my son it's good it's healthy because is very athletic fun enjoyable it's entertainment room for improvement I would like to play with my son again I recommend it's good sport I would like to try other game
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
This series gets better every time. Graphics, play, etc. I always play as Barcelona FC. First thing, the default team is the B-team. None of the original defenders are there and I think the only offense I'm familiar with are David Villa and Messi, obviously. But every time I play I spend like 5 minutes having to substitute and switch people around. I wish there was a way to save it every time I turn the game on. Another gripe of mine is the passing. I've played with the settings for about a week and I can never pass the ball to the player I want. It's a crap shoot. I do love the game though. It's entertaining, and you can even see the coaches on the sidelines, it's funny. I've wondered when they're going to add fighting (between players) to the game, but like my brother's told me, if they add fighting, that's all people would want to do haha. So true.
Anthony F.
Dublin, CA
I think with every iteration of a game we expect to see major improvements, and while Fifa 13 improves graphically and in some other minor details, it steps back in gameplay. Passing, one of the most basic functions of the game has been altered to a degree most players aren't familiar with. Perhaps the fees were thinking this could add a bit of realism to the game, which I may understand, but after 12 successful versions, why the change now? And this isn't restricted the console versions...

FIFA is one of my favorite apps, it plays beautifully on an iPad and iPhone, so I was saddened when FIFA 13 had the same trappings on the small screens as it does on the big screen. Hopefully with 14 they get it figured out and listen to the gamers.

8.8/10 still worth your $60
Samantha M.
Lubbock, TX
This game is definitely an upgrade over the previous series. While the graphics are only slightly better and so is the game play, the biggest differences you will notice is in the details. Specifically, in the game modes. For example, in previous series the user team would always have to overpay in order to buy other transfer players, not however, you can negotiate more and its more of an even playing field. Also, your players will improve along with their form. In previous games, your could lead the league in scoring with a form of 9.0 but your player would only improve by one point. Now, however, it is much more realistic and the player will improve in conjunction with their form, age, and potential. Overall, the mechanics of the game has greatly improved.
Hector R.
Huntington Station, NY
This game gets you hooked, bad! After being encouraged to buy the game, I went and did so. The career mode gets a little monotonous at times and wasn't really too action packed. Ultimate team is extremely addicting, from the thrill of opening packs, to creating you're own team. BUT, this game is ridiculously infuriating at times. The instability was my biggest problem. For example if you hold a button for 5 seconds to pass to someone it should do the same thing if you were to hold 5 seconds again, but because EA implemented an error feature in which there is a probability that the action will fail, it may not do the same thing every time. The overall game is addicting, but I do not recommend it to the weak tempered.
Margaret J.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome graphics ! Awesome music too ! I was so impressed to find band of skulls and deadmau5 ! I love where you don't sit there and wait for the game to load ... Instead you practice an shoot targets ! Bought this for my boyfriends birthday and we played it together ! He loved it and I had so much fun with it ! Different challenges and online on the ps3 is so fun ! Recommend ! Oh and add me @ toothlessmaggiee !
David G.
Many hours of playing this game, many custom player seasons, game is simply amazing. Graphics are amazing, controls are easy to use. And I suggest that if you have the Kinect, do not yell or swear and get mad, because the refs will give you a yellow/red card, and the coach might sit you for your temper. I suggest this game to anyone who likes soccer and sports games in general.
Daniel G.
Acampo, CA
I am a big fan of the FIFA serious. One of the greatest soccer games around. This is definitely one of EA's better game genres and titles. Its easy enough to pick up and it takes some work and time to master like all good games should. It's a great game the whole family can play or get it for the kids and all it will teach is that things like playing soccer can be fun too.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
FIFA as a series has been on a dominant stride over its fierce competitor PES for the last two years now, and it only seems like the EA giant is extending that lead more this year. With an amazing upgrade on defense and ball control (in part thanks to the unique one touch ball control from FIFA STREET) FIFA sets out to deliver a near perfect Football game.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Which year of Fifa is best?
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Is this like FIFA 12 with a few updates ?
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
My boyfriend really wants this for Christmas. Is it worth it or is it just like the other Fifa games?
PATTY Z.
What are those mate. I need to ask a question so im going to ask of fifa 13 is for xbox 1?