Ea Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 [PS4]

by Electronic Arts

Battlefield 1 Playstation 4

Battlefield or COD? Why?
Alguem ja ganhou jogos dw PS4 do influenster?
Start your review of Ea Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 [PS4]!
sarah B.
Sartell, MN
Ea Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by sarah B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such an amazing game! Super affordable and well worth the price. Great graphics! It has many hours of gameplay and multi player action!! My boyfriend and I play this game all the time and love it!
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ea Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Jeremy B.
This game is super fun. #PS4. It is a RPG shooter game that is amazing. It has many hours of gameplay. Multi player action as well!!!
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
These are really fun war games, I love the effects and graphics but there is room for improvement
Mattea D.
Queen creek, AZ
Ea Battlefield 1 Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Mattea D.
My brother recommended this game and I was hesitant at first. As soon as I got it I felt like it was realistic and action packed. I enjoyed this game very much and a few months later I am level 77 and highly recommend if you like first person shooters.
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
Purchased at: GameStop
I didn’t play this but the first part seemed interesting my husband didn’t like it. He said the graphics were bad and he just didn’t understand what he was supposed to do or what the point of it was it’s not really the hype everyone makes it to be
Victor P.
No soy fan de BF, pero un amigo sí, y desde que vi el trailer de este me dieron muchas ganas de jugarlo, si es la mitad de bueno que si trailer, será el juegazo del año para consolas jajaja
Annsley W.
Purchased at: GameStop
Each battlefield gets better and better but this one is a favorite. I especially loved the maps in this game, and on the PS4 everything looks amazing. Such a fun game to play with friends and I can’t wait for the new one to come out this year!
Carlos P.
Purchased at: GameStop
it is excellent game very well designed the graphics are exasional it feels very real👌👌👌
Lacey B.
Ellisville, MO
Battlefield has been my absolute favorite game since it first came out on ps2. The online game play is so realistic. I've made hundreds of friends and often lose myself in the game. Time is nonexistent and I'd recommend this game to anyone over the age of 18
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Addicting game, great storyline, plenty of play time and things to do. Really grabs a hold of you, would highly recommend!