EA Army of Two - Action/Adventure Game - Xbox 360 uploaded by Faith D.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

When One Man Is Not Enough & The breakthrough gameplay in Army Of Two, with a live or adaptive AI partner, enables you to take advantage of two-man strategies like customizable weapons, vehicles, and tactical shooting. If you are going to survive, you will have to bring down a vast conspiracy in which the line between 'good guys' and 'bad guys' has been obliterated. see more...

Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
I thought this game was lame it honestly was not much fun at all my friend and I played for a whole 30 minutes and literally got nowhere where were entirely board of the plot and just ended up quitting giving it one star wish I could give it zero
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game I really enjoyed it is got it off my cousin for my birthday but I stll play it.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
The slick presentation and intensely fun co-op play has made a believer out of me even though gameplay can feel sloppy at times. If you love shooters and are looking to play an interesting campaign mode with a friend, then Army of Two is a must-buy.