Explore how easy it is to make healthy, whole-food recipes at home. From appetizers to dessert, the 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches for family meals or entertaining.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of E320!
Fabiola F.
Ahome
E320 uploaded by Fabiola F.
I am too satisfied! It is my newest appliance and it fascinates me, it is a problem when washing it but it does not mean that it is surprising. there are many things you can do with it. Buy it!!!!!!
Cristina S.
Kitchener , ON
I will never go back to another food processor/blender again in my life because they all pale in comparison. Vitamix is SO easy to use and SO easy to clean. I make all kinds of things in it, from hummus to soup to ice cream - the possibilities are endless. The blades are super sharp which makes a massive difference. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Looking for your answer?