E Z Red E-Z Red MS1300 Monster Scraper

by E-Z Red

13 Inch Monster Scraper

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of E Z Red E-Z Red MS1300 Monster Scraper!
Kiana B.
Columbus, OH
The BEST scraper I have ever used. The angle on the blade is perfect. I own several of them in various sizes. Do yourself a favor and get a couple. I will warn you if you are doing HEAVY DUTY scraping be careful. The upper part that is removable to remove or install a new razor blade will break under a lot of downward pressure.
Antrae' R.
Philadelphia , Mississippi
This scraper does a great job with at home projects. The handle is pretty sturdy but if you push down on it too hard the blade could possibly brake. Other then that I love it!

Looking for your answer?