E Soccer Goals 6 ft. PUGG Soccer Goals - PSDS

by E Soccer Goals

Pugg Portable Training Two Soccer Goal SetThe Pugg Portable Training Two Soccer Goal Set offers an innovative, lightweight and collapsible design that you can easily carry to the field. These goals set-up quickly and can be secured down with the included anchoring pegs so you're quickly ready for games or drills. They fold down to just one inch flat and come with a handy carry bag. Soccer ball not included. Features: Pair of portable 6-foot soccer goals for training or casual games Sets up easily with a quick twist; collapses into 1" thick flat oval Includes anchoring pegs to keep goal securely in the ground Comes with handy carrying bag; safe for kids and adults Each assembled goal measures 6' x 3.5' x 3.5' (W x H x D)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of E Soccer Goals 6 ft. PUGG Soccer Goals - PSDS!
How would you rate this product?
Addison, IL
E Soccer Goals 6 ft. PUGG Soccer Goals - PSDS uploaded by Joanne D.
I go through a lot of these for our trainers and our teams. After about a season or two they break easily or the Velcro falls off. Maybe they can work on the Velcro part that keeps it together many times I jumped in the car while driving because the Velcro wore off. Maybe use a bigger Velcro or add extra replacement pieces.

Looking for your answer?