E & J Gallo The Naked Grape California Pinot Noir Wine 750 ml uploaded by Brittany B.

BY E & J GALLO

The naked grape california pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Brittany B.
Bowling Green
Love this wine. Decent product for the price of the wine. I would pair with a great cheese. It was very dry but yet sweet to the tongue. Great for dorm nights with the girls and some movies. Love the naked grape
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
This wine is great. Tastes great and not too expensive. Great packaging! It is so cute. I like that they include a picture of a grape on the label so we remember where it comes from. Great for parties, and I would recommend to others at the drop of a hat.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This wine isn't bad. It is a good cheap wine to have around the house incase of a last minute get together. It's not my favorite wine or even my favorite cheap wine but it is pretty good.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Naked Grape Pinot Noir is an okay wine but I didn't care for the sour after taste it left in my mouth. It is not too expensive so that is good! My friends thought it was just ok.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
I bought this brand of Pinot Noir ONCE- never again. Too grainy and sour on the finish. I guess that is to be expected at $6 a bottle, but I am not a fan.
Diane M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This wine was a surprising find for me! It is inexpensive and very good and an inexpensive pinot noir is hard to find!
Rachel T.
Westminster, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good but I've had better. I liked the house wine red blend better. This one is a bit too acidic for me.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like this brand. This wine is great with your steak or whatever your eating!! Good price for a lot of flavor.
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ
Not bad for a low-cost wine. It is a good go to wine for a casual get together or just to enjoy by yourself.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
My first and favorite red wine. This is a new brand to me and it is a great price.
Angela G.