E & J E&j Vsop Brandy 1.75 uploaded by Veronica R.

BY E & J #38 in Brandy

E&J VSOP premium brandy takes smooth to another level. It’s barrel-aged to perfection, bringing out aromas of sweet and brown spice, and flavors of vanilla cream, maple and sherry. Fans love it because we blend it for peak richness and full flavor and a satisfying smooth finish. And critics respect it too – E&J VSOP premium brandy has won gold medal and earned best of show honors at some of the world's biggest spirits competitions.
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I like brandy because I feel like it makes me the most happy of all the liquors in the world. It just gives you the warm fuzzies. I like flavoring brandy with various fruits to give it more dimension.
Isla L.
Ventura, CA
My go to fav!! E & J with Dr. Pepper!! Yum! I prefer to stick to this than any other. I don’t recommend mixing. If you start with this.. you should definitely finish with this! It’s almost too smooth that you don’t realize how tipsy you can get in a little but if time. Yummy yummy warm & fuzzy.
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
For the price of this product, you really can't go wrong as a casual mixing brandy -- OR -- in cooking. I know, I know... "Never cook with anything you won't drink," they say. "You get what you pay for," they say. "Garbage in, garbage out," they say.

Well, they... in this case, are wrong.

I've routinely used this in cooking, primarily French Onion Soup. And, you can save yourself a HUGE buck by using this versus cognac. It works. Why? Because, cognac is merely brandy from Cognac, France. What you are looking for in cooking is the flavor profile from the aging process, not necessarily the spirit itself. As such, it works very well for cooking.

As for a casual drink in the fashion of a high ball or some other cocktail, once properly shaken... it tastes like anything else.

Bottles are usually <$10 in stores around my area... usually closer to $6 or $7. So, it's a cheap buy which can carry a lot of use.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I like my dark liquors, and this is no exception. This is not the brandy you want to be sipping straight or even on the rocks, it has some serious bite to go with it's bark, and not the fun kind of bite. You DO want to use this for mixing drinks or for cooking, as previously stated by other reviewers. I love this mixed with a Coca-Cola, the honey flavor really comes out and blends well with whatever that secret formula is of Coke's. This is also not the drink you bring to the party to impress anyone...this is your personal, save a buck, stash.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I started with E&J back in the day and even if I only had one glass I woke up with a Nasty Hangover. So I stopped drinking it, it does taste really good but it's cheap. So I switched to a different Brandy. I did try their new Peach flavored one, its pretty decent.
Lise J.
Definitely not a brandy drinker. But it mixes well with coke or pepsi. It's acheap brandy though so you'll get a bang for your buck if you're looking for a quick buzz.
Ashley A.
Good price but it will give you a horrible hangover. If you are looking for something that will give you a fast buzz for the cheap price this is your drink.
Veronica R.
Ok so i have the e&j apple same brand just with a apple flavor mix it with cranberry juice talk about a good time 😍 oh for this big bottle i paid $10
Cindy M.
Belle Plaine, KS
Not really a brandy drinker. I would not mind trying it again if it is good quality and done with someone knowledgeable in different ways to serve.
Destiny H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yuck so nasty. My neighbor loves drinking this and I don't see how she likes it. She does mix it with orange juice so I guess that's it for her