E&J® Brandy.
Very special fine brandy.
Mellowed in aged oak.
VS.
Very special.
Original extra smooth.
Rare blend.
80 proof.
40% alc. by vol.
E&J brandy's most popular brandy
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/

how is this product E & J Brandy
Does this taste like wheat
Is this nasty or good?
Start your review of E & J Brandy!
Product Highlights
“This is a very good brandy on the rocks, with a mixer, over ice cream, in coffee.” in 1 review
“it taste very good with ice tea is my favorite ” in 1 review
Salem, MO
Definitely and old fashioned type of whiskey. I have only had it a few times. I would have to say the bottle is probably the reason I would buy it. It wasn't to bad tasting and if i remember right it was one of the cheaper whiskeys the store carried at the time as well.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love the peach and Apple flavors. Gives it a kick and smooth especially on the rocks. Don't need a mixer here can't wait to try new flavor soon to come. And it's a very cheap price for the taste. I always recommend to friends and family.
Hialeah, FL
This brandy is nothing fancy, it is actually very affordable. I bought it to use in my sangria and it gave it a nice kick. I have tried making sangria without brandy and it just doesn’t taste the same! Definitely recommend this brandy if you need it for a cocktail and are looking for something inexpensive.
Indianapolis, IN
I recommend this if you are on a serious budget you can buy this at any liquor store 1/5 $13.00 or yor local grocery store for 10.00 sometimes less than that if its on sale Kroger is where I purchase it the cheapest
Las Vegas , NV
I've always thought this was an old man drink until recently I tried it with Apple juice. at first I was unsure but after I tried it, I don't ever wanna look back. I highly recommend e&j with ice and Apple juice.
Roselle, NJ
Had one to many shots of this and now I absolutely hate bendy because of it, anything bourbon tasting like this I can't drink. After the 2nd shot this just tastes bad. Well that's my opinion anyways
Kirkland, WA
I had never had this up until a few months ago. I had it with Apple juice and I was very pleasantly surprised, very tasty! Not bitter or very strong and it is reasonably priced.
Snellville, GA
gets the job done, as far as getting me drunk lol. tasty ew, just like all the other alcohols. but all you need is some coke and you gucci. very affordable too. when i dont have time or patience to try a new drink, i just grab this bc it has never failed me
I do not drink alcohol but I do buy this brand of brandy for cooking. I googled good brands of brandy for cooking and this brand came up so I gave it a shot. I like that its inexpensive.
Kailua, HI
This is what I turned to when my body couldn’t handle vodka anymore in college. It was cheap but it really did feel like I was drinking a mans drink if that makes sense lol. It’s smooth I guess, like everything else, the more you drank the better it got