E & J Brandy uploaded by 🦄Syn 🦄.E & J Brandy uploaded by Ginger A.

BY E & J #18 in Brandy

E&J® Brandy.
Very special fine brandy.
Mellowed in aged oak.
VS.
Very special.
Original extra smooth.
Rare blend.
80 proof.
40% alc. by vol.
E&J brandy's most popular brandy
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

• "it taste very good with ice tea is my favorite " in 1 review
  • "This is a very good brandy on the rocks, with a mixer, over ice cream, in coffee." in 1 review
Shannon💋 W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can’t stand this alcohol. I tried it a couple times because in the moment I was with friends and it was the only option available. It was so hard for me to get down! It’s not a smooth drink it is very hard and over powering. It’s bold so even if you mix it with something like coke for example it’s still such a hard taste. I don’t do well with dark liquor anyway but this was just awful.
Greuly M.
Hialeah, FL
This brandy is nothing fancy, it is actually very affordable. I bought it to use in my sangria and it gave it a nice kick. I have tried making sangria without brandy and it just doesn’t taste the same! Definitely recommend this brandy if you need it for a cocktail and are looking for something inexpensive.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I've only drink E&J one time, and it definitely did its job. They are decently priced depending on where you are, I think that it's definitely worth a buy to try something new if you've never tried it and you like a dark liquor that is strong.
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
gets the job done, as far as getting me drunk lol. tasty ew, just like all the other alcohols. but all you need is some coke and you gucci. very affordable too. when i dont have time or patience to try a new drink, i just grab this bc it has never failed me
Megan B.
It is a little too strong for my taste. I can drink the VSOP and have a nice drink that is not overwhelming. This one put some hairs on my chest lol. If you like your Brandy a little stronger, then this is for you.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Sweet and cheap! Mixes well. Love adding sprite or gingerale to my this. E&J is affordable, and holds it’s an next to Christian Brothers. We definitely will continue purchasing. E & J Brandy for life!
Shelandria R.
I usually drink to get a little buzz to be on cloud nine when having fun with friends some more Leah social Drinker I don't really drink alcohol like talking about it but usually cheaper to buy it at a corner store then I go to actual mega store and get it definitely I will tell people if you were looking to just have a have a little Kickback this would be your go-to for a laid-back time
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff fuelled my college life! Rich, bold flavor! Mixes well with tons of things! My favorite mix was E&J and Apple Juice! It's super smooth!!!! Add a bit of sprite for a fun sparkling touch!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had never had this up until a few months ago. I had it with Apple juice and I was very pleasantly surprised, very tasty! Not bitter or very strong and it is reasonably priced.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This is what I turned to when my body couldn’t handle vodka anymore in college. It was cheap but it really did feel like I was drinking a mans drink if that makes sense lol. It’s smooth I guess, like everything else, the more you drank the better it got
Jacquelin V.
Is this nasty or good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does anyone here drink brandy?
jaqueline r.
Does this taste like wheat