E&J® Brandy.
Very special fine brandy.
Mellowed in aged oak.
VS.
Very special.
Original extra smooth.
Rare blend.
80 proof.
40% alc. by vol.
E&J brandy's most popular brandy
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
how is this product E & J Brandy
Does this taste like wheat
Start your review of E & J Brandy!
Product Highlights
This is a very good brandy on the rocks, with a mixer, over ice cream, in coffee.in reviews
it taste very good with ice tea is my favorite in reviews
shaniki B.
E & J Brandy uploaded by shaniki B.
I think that this is some very strong liquor ,but it taste very good with a hint of coke soda. It's very affordable & not pricey at all. I wouldn't change it at all. It doesn't compare I only buy the best brands. I would recommend to family that occasionally as I do.
Satin M.
Barstow, CA
E & J Brandy uploaded by Satin M.
I love all flavors of this brandy, and it's inexpensive as well! my recommendation for flavors are the Vanilla, or the Spiced for sure.
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When I first became legal age this is one of the drinks I would buy. It reminds me of good times. I love the way it tastes. Makes good mixed drinks with soda. Would recommend.
Venus H.
If you just want a cheap buzz this is okay but other than that I’m not a fan. I’ve gotten sick every time I’ve tried this in the past. It tastes horrible and I would not recommend this product.
Kourtney A.
My favorite brandy inexpensive and always gets the job done right!!!!! #I❤E&J
My favorite brandy inexpensive and always gets the job done right!!!!! #I❤E&J
Erin S.
Warners, Ny
Has definitely been one of my favorite drinks for a very long time. It's very inexpensive even though im not a big drinker this is my go to
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
E & J Brandy it's one of the most Deliciouy smooth brandy's I've ever had the pleasure of partaking in. Whether you sip it by itself or with an accompanying clear sweet soda it is Delicious. It is aged perfectly. You can almost taste the woodsyness of the barrels.
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had never had this up until a few months ago. I had it with Apple juice and I was very pleasantly surprised, very tasty! Not bitter or very strong and it is reasonably priced.
Kristie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The first Brandy I ever tasted was E & J Brandy and I still drink it 15 years later. I have tasted other brands that are better but they cost a lot more. A pint only cost $5 and that's a really good price. I highly recommend thus to all Brandy drinkers.
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I bought of this for my friend's birthday over 10 years ago. It was so memorable because I was the only one who brought a gift. I remember he was very happy. It tastes great on the rocks with coke! Remember to drink responsibly, share and have a good time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
qabursa 3.