BY E. GUITTARD

Vintage Chocolate Making in the French Tradition Fine Dutched Cocoa with Grounded Chocolate. Since 1868. For Chocolate & Baking. Contains Pure Cane Sugar. GMO Free. Kosher with Dairy. Grand Cacao - Drinking Chocolate E. Guittard Grand Cacao is a truly distinctive beverage.  It s the kind of hot chocolate folks enjoyed in the 1920 s, when Guittard was located at 139 Main Street in downtown San Francisco.  Premium E. Guittard chocolate, made from the be. see more...

• How sweet is this? Semi sweet or just like a milk chocola...2 Answers
  • Is this just a drink or does it do something special?1 Answers
  • Hey! I was wondering if you used this product? Do you lik...1 Answers
E Guittard Grand Cacao Drinking Chocolate
  • "Its very smooth and just the right amount of chocolate taste to it!" in 1 review
  • "what i do is i just boil some milk and add some of this and omg its really good on rainy days..." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff may be a little pricier than other hot chocolate mixes, but so worth it! I use it all winter long with hot milk, sometimes adding peppermint, cayenne, or cinnamon - always mini marshies!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cacao mix! I use it for my easy everyday mixes like, chocolate banana smoothies, or when making chocolate oat bar. It's convenient and so useful for many different recipes. I love how tasty it is too! I got it at my local target store. I prefer this one than you're other cocoa powder because this one is actually cacao. It is more expensive than cocoa powder but it's more tastier and a little more on the healthy side!
Audrey A.
This is some stellar hot cocoa, it's not your average swiss miss that's for sure. It's rich, full bodied and refined. Great for making "adult" drinks as well - just add a shot or two of your favorite liqueur to your drink. Quality in a cup and oh, so smooth!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Great way to have a little sweet delicious drink without breaking your diet!! A bit pricey but it's worth the pay! Highly recommend to anybody trying to strictly stick to their diet (like me). Very yummy!
Marla P.
San Jose, CA
This cocoa is some pretty amazing stuff! I have used it to make hot chocolate as well as for baking. Its very smooth and just the right amount of chocolate taste to it!
kristina b.
I was given this as a Christmas gift and I am so glad! I would never have bought it for myself. Even the kids like it! It's definitely a treat in the winter!
Esther B.
This cocoa is so good. It has the rigt amount and I use it with a cold glass of milk and when my son doesn't want to drink plain ol milk
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is absolutely delicious. I love to use half milk and half water and put whipped cream and chocolate shavings in top.
Silkya D.
York, PA
It taste pretty good! I love chocolate but more into dark chocolate. would like this product more if it was verified
Alice R.
This is so good!! what i do is i just boil some milk and add some of this and omg its really good on rainy days...
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Does this stuff actually taste like hot chocolate??? and could I add artificial sweeteners to it possibly to make it taste that way?
Ron D.
West Deptford, NJ
Does it taste like s young blsck girl?
Alice B.
Where can we find this ?
gra d.
Does this taste like dark chocolate?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
How sweet is this? Semi sweet or just like a milk chocolate powder?