E. Frutti eFrutti Hot Dog Gummis 60 Pack, 19 Ounce uploaded by Estefany P.

BY E. FRUTTI

E. Frutti eFrutti Hot Dog Gummis 60 Pack, 19 Ounce
  • "Theses are so adorable kids love them they are great for parties and they taste pretty good too. " in 1 review
  • "I like that the hot dog, and the bun have different flavors and textures so that its not the same thing all the way through." in 1 review
  • "Sounds cliche, but they really are fun and taste pretty good!" in 1 review
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
My kids love these things, and I'll admit I've snuck a few of them myself. They are chewy and yummy. I like that the hot dog, and the bun have different flavors and textures so that its not the same thing all the way through.
Tasha W.
I love these gummi candy they are so good. Although I don't know what the flavor really is because it seems random lol. I love that these are shaped like food which makes it fun to eat.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are sooo good! and not to mention cute . kids love this because they get to take them apart like an actual hot dog. sometimes a bit tough to chew on but they are awesome!
Leyla  A.
El Cajon, CA
These are so much fun! My niece uses these when she has her tea parties with her stuffed animals. Sounds cliche, but they really are fun and taste pretty good!
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
My son loves these so much that he got me buying them too. I like to take mine apart to eat rather than popping the whole thing in my mouth.
Daisy R.
Sabrina C.
I love these gummy hotdogs so much. The taste isn't bad at all and I enjoy eating these a lot.
Mikaela M.
San Antonio, TX
I don't understand these candies at all... They're basically ultra sugary fruit snacks.
Tracey S.
These are so fun to eat ! The cheeseburger ones are cool too ! Definitely yummy !
Estefany P.
Miami fl 33191-1501, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encanta este dulce y mas los hot god me facina tiene un dulcito medio agrio y dulce me facina E. Frutti eFrutti Hot Dog Gummis 60 Pack, 19 Ounce
Estefany P.