BY E-CLOTH

Why E-cloth rather than traditional cleaning methods? Ita? s a nice reward in more ways than one in your war against grime. PACK INCLUDES: (4)General Purpose Cloths (1)Glass & Polishing ClothEquipping yourself with the E-cloth Starter Value Pack gets you one free E-cloth (a 20% savings). Thata? s a lot of free cleaning when you think that its performance is guaranteed for 300 machine washings. Yes E-cloths are durable cleaning tools used over-and-over, but the most impressive thing about them is how well they clean a just about everything in any place a and do so with just plain water. The cleaning power comes from a remarkable fiber with microscopic texturing that expertly penetrates and removes grime, oil, grease, dust and bacteria without using any potentially health-harmful chemical cleaners. The thick General Purpose Cloths are for heavy grease and dirt. The thin Glass & Polishing Cloth is for glass, light cleaning and final polishing. (Not for use on electronic screens and delicate lenses.) Versatile, easier cleaning a excellent on stainless steel, counter tops, glass, chrome, granite, marble, tile and wood a E-clotha? s fiber function makes cleaning everyplace faster and easier. The Cloths come in 4 different colors so you can designate usage by cleaning areas or cleaning days. Money-saving cleaning a no paper towels or household chemical to buy. Saving just one roll of paper towels a week and $10 a month on chemical cleaners, results in a yearly savings of almost $200. Healthier cleaning a E-cloth uses fiber function to clean a not a chemical reaction a so ita? s safe for everyone, especially allergy and asthma sufferers. Eco-friendly cleaning a E-cloth eliminates the landfill waste paper towels create and the water and air pollution that chemicals cause. see more...

• How long do these last? Also can I wash them in the washer with tow...1 Answers
  • Where do you purchase these cloths? thank you 5 Answers
  • Where do you purchase these cloths? thank you 5 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
I don't cloth diaper but we do you these as burp rags and they work great!!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
I love e-cloth. Very easy to clean with and only need water! No harsh chemicals around my kiddos. They are also very soft, so they are great to clean hands and faces of kids.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
I clean houses and have bought a few of these sets. my favorite us the glass cloth! it works awesome on mirrors for a steak free finish without the waste of paper towels .
Abby X.
Abby X.
I love these cloths. They're easy to dry wet area, etc. very easy to clean with it! I love it!
Tina R.
Tina R.
Everyone need clothe diapers. Myself I like just plain white ones. I think they are better on a babies bottom.
Kara R.
Kara R.
I tried the E-cloth for the first time a long time ago and instantly fell in love. These cloths are great quality and do a great job cleaning. They are very absorbent and last a long time. I liked them so much I bought other products they make (E-cloth reusable mop).
Sam S.
Sam S.
I love these, they are great for cleaning and dusting. They would also be good as washcloths, I think (though you would want different cloths). I use much fewer paper towels now that I have these.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
These worked ok to me.. They are just like any other cloth material I thought. I wouldn't completely rule them out.
Gravenhurst , ON
Where do you purchase these cloths? thank you
Gravenhurst , ON
Where do you purchase these cloths? thank you
Talisha G.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
How long do these last? Also can I wash them in the washer with towels and other things or do I need to soak?