E-Cloth Glass and Polishing Cloth

WINDOW CLEANING AND MIRROR CLEANING THAT WILL AMAZE YOU New color for 2012 - Aqua Blue Includes one (1) 20x16 glass & polishing cloth - high quality microfiber cloth True Chemical Free Cleaning - Removes light grease, grime, and finger marks and bacteria from hard surfaces using just water Use dry on water dampened surface brings a perfect smear-free finish Chemical free cleaning of all glass (except electronic screens) using just water Adds a final polishing touch to most hard surfaces Guaranteed for 300 machine washingsWhere to Use:window cleaning, mirror cleaning, stainless steel, chrome, granite, marble and all other shiny surfaces.Superior cleaning of all glass (except electronic screens). Use this cloth to clean all your glass surfaces and add a final polishing touch to most hard surfaces. e-cloths really are different and give a fantastic chemical free clean with just water. If you take care of them they will last for years. e-cloths work so well that you will get a lint-free, smear-free clean with just water.Window cleaning and mirror cleaning with a Glass & Polishing Cloth requires less effort yet provides a more thorough clean.e-cloth microfiber cloths are made of millions of tiny fibers that pick up dirt which normal cloths just leave behind. When we say tiny, we mean each fiber is about 1/200th the width of a human hair. These tiny fibers attract moisture and oil, lifts and traps dirt, grease, grime and bacteria. Leaving your surface clean and polished with no chemical residue left behind. This process is healthier with no chemicals used.There is no chance for potentially harmful fumes and residue. This is important to children, as well as allergy and asthma sufferers.Save money by reducing the use of paper towels and chemicals.e-cloths come with a 300 machine wash guarantee giving you years of cleaning performance and savings.80% polyester/20% polyamide.- Made in Korea. see more...

• does this leave any lint behind ?1 Answers
  • I use Norwex but see these are half the price. Do they wo...3 Answers
  • Is this type of cloth better than a shammey? will it stre...4 Answers
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
I love the window/polishing e-cloth. I use it to clean my mirrors, chrome, windows... whatever is shiny that needs a cleaning. No need for chemicals at all! What I like to do is wet half the cloth with water, wipe the surface, then wipe with the dry side until it’s all clean. NO STREAKING! NO CLOUDING! NO LINT! Works great on polishing glassware as well. I also keep one in my car just in case I need to wipe my windows or rims. When the e-cloth gets dirty, just throw it in the washer then the dryer. I heard that you are not supposed to use dryer sheets or fabric softener because it ruins the microfiber.
Loura C.
Woodbury
These are among my favorite things this year! Let’s face it, doing windows is no ones happy chore. Until now anyway. A damp e-cloth is all you need for a quick and streak free clean. Love them for my glass cooktop stove. Streak free in seconds instead of rubbing and polishing and still streaking the old fashioned way.
Rachel C.
Just like it says in the title this cloth cleans and polishes glass. It doesn't leave lint or streaks. It is easy to use and store. You won't find a better cloth to clean glass with. Highly recommend!
Kristie K.
Summerville, SC
This is great for cleaning your glasses and mirrors at home! Keeps them very clean! Great for cleaning your house and keeping everything looking nice! I do really recommend this! It's a great price as well!
Katie G.
I LOVE these cloths. you don't need any chemicals but you get a perfect clean. no streaks, even on dirty outside windows. All you need is the cloth and a little bit of water. everybody needs these!!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
E-cloth glass and polishing cloth works great for house cleaning, they soak up the product so their are no lines left behind and still clean very great! They are affordable and I would recommend to others to try.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I use these on my car windows and it works amazing. It is gentle enough to not leave any scratches and can be washed and reused over and over again.
Elizabeth S.
Great cloth! I use one for my car and another one for cleaning the house. Work good at soaking up liquids and I use them for polishing furniture too!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Could not be happier with this cloth. It is extremely soft, easy to clean, and it gets ALL the finger prints off of my phones, tablets, and tvs.
Jennifer B.
Love, Loveeee this cloth! It works perfectly and makes cleaning windows so much better! I love that it is lint free and you only need water!
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
Is this type of cloth better than a shammey? will it streak or leave fog in my windows or mirrors? is this type of clohe better to clean with wet or is it like a good duster?
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
I use Norwex but see these are half the price. Do they work as well?
Emily R.
does this leave any lint behind ?