BY E-6000

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Amazing E6000 Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it's waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs. see more...

Review (1)
Kendra W.
I use E600 for my business (I'm a custom embellisher for Custom Made by Kendra), so it has to be strong. I understand that there is a disclaimer that it causes (or can cause) cancer, but let's pray thats not entirely true. It holds better than any other glue I've used. The black color is between the clear and the white for me (so it comes in second to the clear). I use this in a well ventilated space, sometimes with a mask on. A nice property of the glue is that it is slightly flexible and does NOT expand when drying. This is very good for crafting projects. I feel that the clear smells the worst out of the colors and holds the best. And the black dries more of a solid color then what it looks like when wet. Happy crafting.