Dysport

by Dysport

Dysport is a prescription injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults less than 65 years of age.

Are results instant?
BooTox or Dysport? And why?? BOTOX® Cosmetic [product:dysport]
Do you feel that Dysport work just as well as BOTOX® Cosmetic. Why or why not?
Start your review of Dysport!
How would you rate this product?
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
Dysport uploaded by Kristy H.
I receive dysport in my 11s and a few other locations about every 8-12 weeks. This not only works wonder for displeasing areas of the face but also helps tremendously with managing my migraine headaches. Far better than Botox injections ever did. Very satisfied!
Jessica M.
Beaumont, CA
Dysport uploaded by Jessica M.
I am a Die hard dysport fanatic. I have tried both Botox and Dysport and I prefer this! The results usually last 3-4 months. It is extremely effective. It also gives a nice lift to the brows and keeps your makeup from creasing. It is always important to choose the right injector and make sure they are certified!!
Kayla D.
I’ve had botox and dysport and I basically don’t feel like dysport did anything. They said it would feel “more natural”. I personally don’t like dysport at all! Not worth the money. For the cost I’d prefer to go with botox over this! Botox truly worked better for me.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Dysport is an absolute miracle. I struggle with tension headaches, and this has seriously done wonders for me. I also think it is the best wrinkle-PREVENTION method that I have discovered. It helps smooth out my fine lines that were starting to appear, and always leaves me looking bright eyed, and gives my brows the prettiest arch. You have to find an amazing doctor!!!!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH, you have to find someone that you honestly truth whole-heartedly!! But, once you start, you will never want to stop.... !!!
Samantha C.
Abington, MA
I get dysport in my forehead because I have overactive muscle and muscle spasms and it work so well. It’s immediate results and it lasts 8 months on me. Besides smoothing lines it stops me from sweating, slows oil production and it keeps my skin clear which was a pleasant surprise. I think dysport looks much more natural than Botox and it’s one thing I can’t live without. I get awesome prices on Groupon. It’s worth every penny!
Sydney S.
Don’t sleep on Dysport!!!! As someone who has tried Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport, Dysport works the best by far!! Not only does it set in so much faster than any other neurotoxin, but it also tends to last longer! Plus, it diffuses nicely on the forehead, so with the correct injector, you never get a dropped brow, but always a smooth forehead!
Ashley K.
Tucson
I’ve tried both Botox and Dysport, both gave me great results. I do like Dysport a little better because my results showed up much faster and my skin looks smoother in the areas I had treated. If Dysport ends up lasting longer than the Botox I have used, I will be completely converted! If Botox wasn’t what you hoped it would be, try Dysport it may work better for you.
Dana F.
Glen oaks , NY
I actually prefer Dysport over botox. I do it about 2-3x a year. For my 11s, forehead, crows feet, a little eyebrow lift, chin (very dimply), and top lip (lip flip). I usually do about 80 units for the entire face me, and it last usually 4/5 months and more cost effective. It's a little pinch and barely hurts. If you have a good injector, they will change out the needles every few injections, which doesn't make the needle dull and kinda nugs at the skin. It also helps with my clogged/hormonal acne /pores on my chin, since it keeps it at bay. Dysport
Austin H.
Columbia, KY
I have had both Dysport and Botox. I prefer Botox because the results last longer and it doesn’t spread. Dysport is very thin so it moves throughout your face more easily. This can cause many complications.
Andee G.
Junction city, OR
I have had Dysport as well as Botox. They are basically the same. Dysport does have faster results but the longevity is the same. Fine lines and wrinkles disappear completely as it plumps your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lin M.
Johnstown, PA
il y a un an
Laura S. il y a 2 mois
Dysport will work evenly over a larger areas; wonderful for those ladies over 40 who may show frown lines and folds on 👃 mid nose lines, Marionette lines on your mouth corner areas that pull down your smile and side of eyes. Botox seems in my experience and expectations to be localized and target specific. Dysport had been overseas for everrrr! Oh and if you are in a hurry w a few days to show faster results ... Dysport sets in faster! It works for me, and my face can show emotion.
Ashley D.
Flowery branch
il y a 3 ans
Do you feel that Dysport work just as well as BOTOX® Cosmetic. Why or why not?
Alicia B. il y a 2 ans
I have only used Dysport. From all the people I know that have used both, all prefer Dysport. I'm told you see results quicker and it lasts longer. As far as price , where I go they are exactly the same price per unit. I love getting it.