Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum

Features: -Cord-free, hassle-free, the most powerful suction-Easily converts to a hand held for more versatile cleaning-Hygienic dirt ejector drives out dust in a single action from the new larger bin-Includes mini motorized tool for cleaning a vari.

I just bought this but it hasn’t arrive yet. How is it on hardwood floors? Is it good for small apartments?
I’m getting this in the mail tomorrow. What tips do you wish you knew when you started using it?
How long does the battery last for the Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum?
Start your review of Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum!
Cumberland , RI
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Obsessed with this, it picks up everything! My only complaint is that it takes forever to charge (like 4 hours) but only runs for 40 min. If you have a shedding dog, it’s a must.
I made a gift for my sister in law and she is very happy with this product. Been her dream product for her. No cons only pros expressive yes definitely it worth it. Recommend it
Katy, TX
Amoooooooooooooo demasiado esta aspiradora maquinon para limpiar la casa las zonas pequeñas, y todooooo es tremendo!!!!! Es costoso si pero vale muchísimo la pena yo compré las V10
Barrington, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this vacuum! It cleans great picks up dog hair. Thoroughly cleans all floor surfaces. I clean out my car with it. It’s light weight and easy to use. My only problem with the product is the battery length. You can only use for about 12-15 minutes before the battery dies and you need to recharge. It it had a longer battery length I’d give it 5 stars! #moms #family #vacuum #dogs #pets #petcare #household #clean #electronics
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Costco
Im in love with this vacuum. I bought it after needing something for quick messes and cleaning rugs since the roomba couldnt. I now actually look forward to vacuuming. Its easy to maneuver, light weight makes it easy to clean stairs with, and its cleans well. This vacuum has so many things I like about it so far.
Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum uploaded by Irene ..
Purchased at: Costco
#splurgeworthyproducts #dyson #v8animal+ #costcopurchases #householditems #dysonvacuum #worksmarternotharder Just tried out my brand spankin’ new dyson stick vacuum.. & totally worth it . Vacuumed over the area rug that I had just vacuumed with my old shark vacuumed & it lifted more settled dusted at the base of the carpet fibers. If you have long hair it does make its way into the canister total +, however some also wraps around the bristle barrel. Easy to remove doesn’t hinder vacuum function or cleaning ability. Looking forward to trying out the attachments to clean my car, ceiling fan & window areas..Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This product makes keeping my home clean a breeze! I bought this to replace my dyson animal ball simply because living in a house with two young children means your house needs a vacuum daily and the ball is kind of inconvenient due to the bulk and weight. This vacuum is light enough for me to vacuum daily and allows me to maneuver underneath furniture without having to move anything which really makes cleanup time go a lot faster. I was also surprised that the battery lasts long enough to use for my deeper cleans of the entire apartment, however I live in a New York sized 2 br apartment and I rarely use the max setting because we have mostly hardwood floors. I just may be disposing of my dyson ball vacuum!
Fort Lauderdale
We got this vacuum a couple weeks ago, and so far so good. It definitely has a ton of power and is efficient when vacuuming dog hair. (I vacuum almost daily). My only knock on it is the ergonomics of the handheld portion, my hand starts to hurt after a few minutes. I also wish I could lock it in the upright position, for ease of stopping and resuming, but I have to place it on the floor whenever I stop for a minute and move things off the floor etc.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this vacuum it helps me clean supper quick and doesn’t miss a spot. It#a great on hard floors wood or vinyl. It’s also great on rugs. It comes with many different accessories. One downfall is the cleaning of the actual vacuum. I don’t like that I can clean the part that connects to the motor as that part gets supper dusty.
Wrightwood , CA
This vacuum is amazing at picking up dirt, powdered lemonade, pet hair, glitter, and basically any small debris. It can’t pick up dog food pebbles or Cheerios which is disappointing. Also, the handle sits right on my (thumb knuckle?) when I’m using it and it’s a little painful. The run time is good if you use normal and not max and I appreciate not having to sweep before I mop. I wish this was more ergonomic and capable of picking up larger debris for the price. I would recommend looking at one of the upgraded models.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...