Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum

Features: -Cord-free, hassle-free, the most powerful suction-Easily converts to a hand held for more versatile cleaning-Hygienic dirt ejector drives out dust in a single action from the new larger bin-Includes mini motorized tool for cleaning a vari.

I just bought this but it hasn’t arrive yet. How is it on hardwood floors? Is it good for small apartments?
I’m getting this in the mail tomorrow. What tips do you wish you knew when you started using it?
How long does the battery last for the Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum?
Start your review of Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum!
Although this is a really nice vacuum and came with a lot of different attachments, the battery life is garbage! We still have to use a regular vacuum cleaner for vacuuming our entire house. This is great for just going around the baseboards quickly or picking up a quick mess, but we were very disappointed with the fact that the battery will not last longer than 30 minutes. We thought there was something wrong with it, but it clearly states in the owners manual that this time frame is accurate.
Stockton, CA
This is my most favorite vacuum cleaner ever! The best part about it is that it’s cordless! It is so easy to charge... You just anchor it to the wall which charges the battery pack. It is lightweight. It has attachments for carpet & hardwood. You can also use it as a handheld! The only downfall is I wish the battery lasted a little longer❤️
Clearwater, FL
This is a powerful little sweeper. Dyson has always been ahead of the game and is an innovative and customer driven company. I love the versatility of this sweeper, I can go from tile to hardwood to rug to carpet. The powerful suction ensures everything from dust, animal hair, dirt and crumbs are picked up. I love this on my hardwood floors. It's much faster than a regular broom and just as efficient. This also works well on thin carpets or area rugs. The base isn't too wide and it's not a vacuum by any means but it fulfils the purpose it was intended for. The handle detaches so that you can also use this on upholstery or to get dust from places up high. It is battery powered, no cord. The charge lasts me through my entire house without having to worry. I like the slim, lightweight design. This thing is a workhorse and worth every penny.
Chicago
As others have noted, that its a great, lightweight powerful vacuum, but wish it had longer use time. After about 45 min it needs to be recharged. For a 3000+ sq ft house, that's not enough time for all floors. But I do like this and really like that it has a smaller head too, and you can take off the longer stick to make it a handheld. Perfect for cleaning those couches that our furry family members like to lounge on.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Hands down, I am a believer. This vacuum blew me away. It’s so lightweight, and I can clean twice as fast with it being cordless. I knew how much fun I wasted plugging and unplugging a standard vacuum. Also, I’ve never had a vacuum as powerful. I have never seen my couch so clean after using the dyson on it. Such an amazing design. Worth every penny.
Panama City, FL
Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum uploaded by Rachel C.
I absolutely love this thing. With a 90 pound golden doodle who loves to play outside and bring ALL the dirt into the living room, this makes it extremely easy to clean up his messes. It’s lightweight and very easy to use. I would also recommend mounting the charging station, that way it’s charged and ready to go when you are.
Portland, OR
The best vacuum I have ever used. I absolutely love how easy it is to move around. It can go from hardwood to tile to carpet without flinching! The onlyyyyy thing I would change would be the battery life but that’s just being super picky. Has such great suction and all the different attachments are great.
Sarasota, FL
Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum uploaded by rina M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Super great investment!!! I have a short haired dog and he sheds alot , this has been a miracle worker for my whole house !! Specially for my couches totally will recommend it if you have pets at home !!! Please see picture of my couch the first time i used it that was just one time through.
melbourne
Want to have your entire life changed? Get this vacuum! I have 3 dogs so I have to vacuum daily! This makes vacuuming so easy and satisfying! No more cord!!!! I hate that darn cord and bulky vacuums! This is super light weight and starts working soon as you open the package! Happy vacuuming!
Bourbonnais
I absolutely love our dyson v8s ability to get almost anywhere I need it to in our home. The battery life lasts a decent amount of time unless used on the MAX setting-in which case it dies within 5 minutes! I do wish it came with a better stair attachment but other than that I’m a huge fan!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...