Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum

by Dyson

#19 in Vacuums

Features: -Cord-free, hassle-free, powerful suction-Battery life indicator-Click fit tool system allows quick and easy exchange of tools to complete a wide range of cleaning tasks-Hygienic dirt ejector drives out dust in a single action from the new.

Hi I II like to know if this vacuum is good enough for the dogs and cats in the house ?
Has anyone else received a replacement vaccume and it arrive damaged already?
I'm so looking to invest in a Dyson cordless vacuum but don't know what one is best I want light weight any replies are greatly appreciated thank you?
Start your review of Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,633 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is the Tyson V7 Animal - cordless vacuum and it retails for roughly $299. Most places price match, so don’t ever pay more than that for it. This is lightweight, versatile, super easy to change the attachments, and very efficient at sucking up dust and hair. I don’t know that I would recommend the brand. I use it in my home and we are as easy as it gets, no children and no pets. I’ve only used it on wood floors to pick up hair and dust. The motor blew after 6 months, making it useless. Dyson was friendly and sent a replacement motor to me. Unfortunately, it happened to me again six months after that. I have a new unit now and I’m hoping it was just a defect with my last unit.
Natalia M.
Naples, FL
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Natalia M.
Okay.. this vacuum is amazing. I wish the battery lasted longer but the rest I can’t complain. I don’t use a broom since I got this vacuum.Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum
Debora M.
Danbury, CT
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Debora M.
Just bought this today and loved it. It was the perfect addition to my home. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs also 4 kids so things can be messy and this vacuum is a game changer.
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Noa F.
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Noa F.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is the quietest vacuum I’ve ever used! It’s very light & easy to maneuver, and it comes with six different heads for various uses & surfaces, as well as a docking station. It easily changes to a handheld and back again, which is super convenient. We just got new carpet, which is very thick and plush, and this vacuum doesn’t work very well on it. Although, it may work better on thinner carpet. It works great on our hardwood floors, though! Perfect for around the kitchen and dining area to clean up crumbs. I also use it on the furniture to get rid of cat hair, which it does a good job of. The battery lasts a long time (up to 30 minutes), which is awesome, considering it’s a cordless vacuum. It’s a little pricey, and since I haven’t tried any other brands of cordless vacuums, I can’t really say if it’s worth it. There are a lot of other similar vacuums at much lower prices, but I really do like this one. You should definitely check it out if you’re looking for a new vacuum cleaner!
Victoria S.
Marion, OH
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Victoria S.
We got this today! We have been without a Vaccum for a week and y’all this Vaccum picks up everything it stayed charged the whole time I vacuumed about 1230 sq ft! It picked up every ounce of dog hair! I am in love! If you haven’t got this you need to! It’s super light weight and very easy to put on the wall!
Rachael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a pricey vacuum. I love that it's cordless, and came with a wall mount. Works great on my hardwood floors. Gets up my bunny hair. Enough battery life to clean my 1 bedroom apartment.
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum uploaded by Summer M.
I can't live without this! I recently upgraded to the Dyson V10 Animal. It's great to alternate with a Roomba to get spotless floors without dragging a cord around. They are a little pricey so make sure you purchase the warranty.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Love this vacuum so much - it’s light and I can honestly carry it anywhere! It has all different functions
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
The best purchase in my life! Dyson have the best vacuum on the market! Its nothing better with kids then just quickly take the vacuum without plugging it to the electric cord! When I was buying it it was a little bit expensive but now it's kind of old. I NEED NEW ONE ❤️❤️❤️
Natasha F.
Studio City, CA
The only vacuum I’ll ever use! I love all of the attachments it comes with! The only reason I would ever buy a new vacuum would be to upgrade to a more powerful model since the battery life isn’t that long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lindsey L.
il y a un an
Dyson V7 Motorhead Stick Vacuum does it have any issues with clogging due to dog hair?
Gloria I. il y a un an
I have no issues with clogging. The canister is small and if your dog shed a lot you might need to empty it more often for maximum performance. I love love , love my Dyson. I purchase mine directly from Dyson and they send me tips frequently and great warranty and support