Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum

This Dyson V6 Motorhead cordless vacuum brings power and versatility to your floor cleaning arsenal. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Root cyclone technology & dual power mode ensure constant suction. Detachable wand lends convenience. Motorized floor tool with two types of bristles for customized cleaning. Cordless run time provides up to 20 minutes of suction. Docking station mounts for easy storage and charging. WHAT'S INCLUDED Docking station Charger Motorized cleaner head Crevice tool Combination accessory tool PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 48.3"H x 9.8"W x 8.7"D 4.96 lbs. Model no. 210691-01

How powerful is this? Especially on pet hair?
Seeking others opinions on this product I myself have a older vacuum and am do for a new one soon looking for something without a cord this time. Is this product worth it? Good suction? Downfalls?
Is this worth the money and good for pets? ?
Start your review of Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum!
Baton Rouge, LA
Works like a charm 👌🏻 I recommend this for everyone whether you having pets or not. It’s super strong and easy to handle. Pretty light even my little cousin can hold it too. Using this is so much better than any traditional vacuum on the market. You can even change the head to get to the corner. Great investment!
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is the best household item I have ever purchased. It gets my floor cleaner than a standard broom ever would and cleanup / disposal is a breeze. I would repurchase another if heaven forbid anything were to happen to mine.
Langhorne
Purchased at: Kohl's
I might sound like a freak but I LOVE vacuums (mostly cordless). When I was child, I legit begged to get a cordless Shark. I had to buy a new one almost yearly because they broke so often. They also had terrible suction. When this came out, I immediately bought one. Ive had it for YEARS and it still works amazingly well. It honestly performs better than most corded vacuums and makes cleaning significantly more enjoyable and easy. Im sure the newest models completely replace all corded vacuums (although this definitely can). Mine still gets about 15-20 minutes of continuous vacuuming after all these years. I believe brand new is about 30. Its much more time than you think you’ll really need. I recommend just doing 2-3 rooms and then plugging it in for a while before moving on.
Round rock, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I am obsessed. I absolutely love this vacuum cleaner. I use it every single day. I’ve never had an issue with it dying on me so I think the charge time is just perfect!
Morgan City, LA
Purchased at: Home Depot
I bought this 3 months ago and I have never been so impressed with a vaccum ever. I know its pricey but it is so worth it. I never want to go back any other vacuum.
I actually have the v8+ animal and think it is a wonderful vacuum for my two bedroom apartment. It’s accessibility and easy to handle design makes vacuuming at the end of each day enjoyable and something I look forward to!
Holy cow! I got this for Christmas and I think I’ve used it everyday since! We have a dog so it’s super helpful picking up her hair. I also love the small attachment that lets me vacuum the couch. The amount of stuff it pulls out is gross but also satisfying! I also loving being able to take it in my car and clean it too! Over all it’s an amazing vacuum and if you were thinking about buying, I say go all in and do it! It’s expensive but 1000% worth it!
Plainfield, IN
Love this! I use ours multiple times a day. So easy and light weight. Only issue is it’s not super sturdy like a normal vacuum but I would highly recommend. Picks up well and works well on all floors throughout our house. Also works well on our furniture.
Parkland
I am not one to get excited about vacuums but I was at a friend's house and borrowed hers to clean up an epic mess my kid made and it was amazing.  I loved that it was cordless but unlike most cordless vacs it didn't lose suction.  It was lightweight and so easy to use. I highly recommend.
Southaven, MS
This is the best vacuum cleaner ever. I use this product daily and it cleans so well. It literally fits any where and you can clean anywhere. The vacuum converts from bare floor to carpet immediately and it is so amazing. It weighs maybe 5-10 pounds and it is just so easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...