BY DYSON

All consumer hair dryers come with a two year parts and labor warranty.

Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine

Powered by our fastest digital motor, the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer produces airflow travelling at 105mph, for fast drying and precision styling. At the same time.

We've turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle. Completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.

Only the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments – so you can adjust quickly and easily.

The Dyson diffuser disperses air evenly around your curls, helping to reduce frizz and improve definition. Find out how it works.

Devin F.
Best dryer I’ve ever had hands down! I have super thick, naturally curly hair that’s halfway down my back! So this dryer gets the job done! I can now spend less time on my hair because the dyson dries it super fast in very little time! I don’t know how I ever got by before this product came out! I’m hooked! It was worth every penny! The magnetic attachments are also sleek and user friendly! There are speed and heat options buttons as well! Buy a dyson and you’ll never look back!
Viktorija A.
I know you might think "oh I will never spend that much on a hair dryer." I was the same way, but I split the cost with my sister and mom so It wouldn't be so much and let me tell you... I am not disappointed! This is amazing! It drys my hair faster and my hair doesn't feel so damaged from the heat. I have really curly hair so I use the diffuser they provided and it's just as great!
Claire G.
I am happy with this hair dryer. It is less noisy than most hair dryers. I love the design and the fact that the attachments are magnetized; it is really easy to change attachments. Also, I love the fact that it has a cool air setting, so I don't need to be holding the cool air shot button all the time. It does feel pretty heavy. I was hoping it would feel lighter since they put the motor in the handle instead of the head. I give it 4 stars because of that. I did expect it to dry my hair much faster, but my blow drying only decreased by a minute or two. Should you spend top dollar to buy this hair dryer. I say, yes if you have the money to spare; otherwise, you can get the same job done with a much cheaper hair dryer.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
suhila m.
Boonton, NJ
AMAZING! this dryer is great. packaging great. the dryer itself is sleek and lightweight. i have a lot of hair and this dryer really cut my blowdry time in half. it gives me a beautiful smooth finish. so powerful. takes out 70% of the moisture in one passing. would highly recommend this product
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
I haven't yet used this product,but it looks super convenient and handy.It may look weird,but it probably is quick and easy to use.I also heard it's lightweight and quieter than other dryers,which is such a great thing
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOUR $400!! Literally this is the biggest headache to work and it's so freaking expensive! Not worth the price point at all! Will be returning mine!!!!!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Yixuan L.
irvine, CA
I bought the gift set of the hairdryer. It comes with a traveling bag,3 heads (multiuser:Smooth,Fasting drying,Styling)and a set of traveling size hair products from the brand OHUi. It drys hair much faster than normal hairdryer(and the t3 hairdryer). Saves time if you prefer wash yoir hair in the morning. But the price is definitely too high if you just need a hairdryer to fulfill your daily basic need.
👑 B.
Oujda, Oujda angad
What is this ! Lol
Natalia V.
Kirkby, Liverpool
Is this hair drier better than the others? Is it noisy?
Elena C.
Columbus, MI
How long does it take to dry extremely thick curly hair?
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer hi Dolls has anybody tried this blow dryer is it worth it?
Alana F.
Livingston , West Lothian
Does this hairdryer dry your hair quickly? I have long hair and it takes forever to blow dry.