BY DYSON

All consumer hair dryers come with a two year parts and labor warranty.

Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine

Powered by our fastest digital motor, the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer produces airflow travelling at 105mph, for fast drying and precision styling. At the same time.

We've turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle. Completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.

Only the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments – so you can adjust quickly and easily.

The Dyson diffuser disperses air evenly around your curls, helping to reduce frizz and improve definition. Find out how it works.

• Does this work well on fine damaged hair. I love ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have very thick curly hair would this work for curls.... I tend...1 Answers
  • The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer hi Dolls has anybody tried this b...1 Answers
Suhila M.
Boonton, NJ
AMAZING! this dryer is great. packaging great. the dryer itself is sleek and lightweight. i have a lot of hair and this dryer really cut my blowdry time in half. it gives me a beautiful smooth finish. so powerful. takes out 70% of the moisture in one passing. would highly recommend this product
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
🍐 L.
irvine, CA
I bought the gift set of the hairdryer. It comes with a traveling bag,3 heads (multiuser:Smooth,Fasting drying,Styling)and a set of traveling size hair products from the brand OHUi. It drys hair much faster than normal hairdryer(and the t3 hairdryer). Saves time if you prefer wash yoir hair in the morning. But the price is definitely too high if you just need a hairdryer to fulfill your daily basic need.
Leslie I.
San Diego
Hands down best hair dryer I've ever used. Not only is it light weigh and sleek but it is so powerful and has great heat settings. It automatically knows how to not burn your hair. Love my Dyson!!!
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
I haven't yet used this product,but it looks super convenient and handy.It may look weird,but it probably is quick and easy to use.I also heard it's lightweight and quieter than other dryers,which is such a great thing
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOUR $400!! Literally this is the biggest headache to work and it's so freaking expensive! Not worth the price point at all! Will be returning mine!!!!!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Wendy C.
Best blow dryer. It dries my hair extremely fast and is lightweight and does not hurt my wrist. It does not cause split ends. Bought at Sephora would buy again
👑 B.
Oujda, DC
What is this ! Lol
Natalia V.
Liverpool
Is this hair drier better than the others? Is it noisy?
Elena C.
Columbus, MI
How long does it take to dry extremely thick curly hair?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer hi Dolls has anybody tried this blow dryer is it worth it?
Alana F.
Livingston , West Lothian
Does this hairdryer dry your hair quickly? I have long hair and it takes forever to blow dry.