dyson Supersonic Mother's Day Gift Red Edition

by Dyson

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-fast hair dryer, designed by James Dyson, with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control to protect hair from damage and maintain natural shine housed in a red presentation box that's perfect to gift this Mother's Day. Key benefits: - Provides ultra-fast drying - Promotes smooth, shiny hair - Features intelligent heat control to prevent damage If you want to know more…The hair dryer re-thought. This ergonomically balanced hair dryer comes in a new iron/red hue in a red storage case to celebrated Mother's Day. Prevents extreme heat damage: air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. Ultra-fast drying: Dyson believes drying shouldn't take forever. Controlled airflow results in fast drying. Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape. Magnetic attachments: only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily. Cool to touch: tired of grabbing a hot blow dryer accidentally? With heat shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments don't get too hot, even during close-up styling. Acoustically tuned: the powerful motor is tuned is tuned to be quieter than you'd think. Precise speed and heat settings: delivers fast drying and styling, regular drying, and gentle drying with a constant cool flow. Easy to clean: simply twist and release to clean the filter. Negative ions: eliminate static. Professional-length nine-foot power cord: blow dry and binge watch at the same time. Red presentation box: cushioned with soft fabric and secured by a magnetic clasp. Warranty: this product comes with a free two-year parts and labor warranty when you register your Supersonic on the Dyson website. This set contains:- Iron/Red Dyson Supersonic - Smoothing nozzle - Stylin

How many editions of this hairdryer are there?
Start your review of dyson Supersonic Mother's Day Gift Red Edition!
Chino Hills, CA
Amazing hair dryer. It’s light weight. The dryer is actually a lot quieter than a normal hair dryer, which is nice cause then I don’t make too much noise for anyone else in the house. And it dries my hair very quickly. Cuts the frizziness out of my hair as well which is nice, because no flyaways.
Love this hair dryer great color range and ability to dry down your hair with so little time love the packaging great for traveling I repeatedly recommend this product to others.
Jersey City, NJ
Soooo good. This is everything for me. This is the only hair dryer which dry my hair in 5 mins. Although the sound is a little annoying, it is so powerful that I can get over with it. I know it’s price tag is a little crazy, but for a life long product. It worth the money. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Dry, Straight, Thin
Forest Hills , NY
I’ve got my Red Supersonic special edition Dyson a few month ago and I can say that I’m in love! This hair dryer is quite pricey and I wasn’t sure that it worth it. But I’ve changed my mind as soon I’ve turned it on!
It’s the most quite dryer I’ve ever had. Dyson use unique technology, so this dryer has different system from any other one. And that’s why it less noisy! It also dries faster my long hair then any other dryer!!!
I have very fine hair and it feels like my hair are less dry and frizzy since I’ve started to dry with Dyson.
It comes in the red eco leather box and with three magnetic styling attachments - smoothing nozzle, styling concentrator and diffuser. I can say that  smoothing nozzle is my favorite and most used by me for my hair type. Diffuser works great for wavy styling.
Overall I’m very happy with this Supersonic Dyson! I would recommend to find some special deals for this one in the big stores like Sephora, Ulta, BedBath&Beyond during seasonal sales. But for me it feels like I’ve made an investment to my hair health. ;)))
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Thin
dyson Supersonic Mother's Day Gift Red Edition uploaded by jill S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Couldnt believe my two daughters pulled off this amazing gift on mothers day. I have not had a chance to use it but I still had to show how awesome my girls are.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thin
The hills , TX
I’ve never had this but I’d love to have this ive heard this is a great product but it’s little toooo pricy but it’s great for all types of hairs !!! One day I’ll get a hold of it and I hope it’s sooonnnn
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Novato
The best hair dryer I’ve ever had. Is the design weird? Yes, but it works. This hair dryer is the best thing out there, no frizz no tangles and no mess.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Thick
Indianapolis
Como estas mami and pretty much anything that is the combination in my fellings is good really good at the party evening person is pretty perfect for the
Dark Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Coarse
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this super chic looking blower! It’s extremely lightweight and still gives Aalok style resultsDyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (Iron/Fuchsia)!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry
Sergeant Blf, IA
Can I say a great blow dryer for your hair it’s had s lot of wonderful benefits. It would be a maxing if we could use things in my salon I work in!
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky