dyson Supersonic Mother's Day Gift Red Edition

by Dyson

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-fast hair dryer, designed by James Dyson, with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control to protect hair from damage and maintain natural shine housed in a red presentation box that's perfect to gift this Mother's Day. Key benefits: - Provides ultra-fast drying - Promotes smooth, shiny hair - Features intelligent heat control to prevent damage If you want to know more…The hair dryer re-thought. This ergonomically balanced hair dryer comes in a new iron/red hue in a red storage case to celebrated Mother's Day. Prevents extreme heat damage: air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. Ultra-fast drying: Dyson believes drying shouldn't take forever. Controlled airflow results in fast drying. Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape. Magnetic attachments: only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily. Cool to touch: tired of grabbing a hot blow dryer accidentally? With heat shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments don't get too hot, even during close-up styling. Acoustically tuned: the powerful motor is tuned is tuned to be quieter than you'd think. Precise speed and heat settings: delivers fast drying and styling, regular drying, and gentle drying with a constant cool flow. Easy to clean: simply twist and release to clean the filter. Negative ions: eliminate static. Professional-length nine-foot power cord: blow dry and binge watch at the same time. Red presentation box: cushioned with soft fabric and secured by a magnetic clasp. Warranty: this product comes with a free two-year parts and labor warranty when you register your Supersonic on the Dyson website. This set contains:- Iron/Red Dyson Supersonic - Smoothing nozzle - Stylin

How many editions of this hairdryer are there?
Start your review of dyson Supersonic Mother's Day Gift Red Edition!
Most revolutionary hair dryer you would see in the market. Works fantastically, you would have your hair done very fast
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Frizz, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Whitehouse, TX
I love this hair product it is so great for almost all types of hair i highly recommend makes your hair soft.
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Straight, Fine, Thin
Everybody I know loves there dyson even there dyson vacuum cleaners lightweight. Sounds like a blow dryer.
Clifton, NJ
I don’t even need 85 characters. This is just the absolute best diffuser in the universe
Black / Curls / Curly, Thick
hertfordshire
I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone it’s amazing, it’s expensive but it’s so worth the money. The outcome from styling with this tool is insane gives you a completely professional finish not to mention dries it 10 X quicker than your average hairdryer.
Toronto, ON
Two words - GAME CHANGER!! With the Dyson I only need half of the time I usually had to waste every time I needed to blow dry my hair which I hated. It is super lightweight and easy to carry on any trip. I loved this product so much I got one for my mom and she loved it too because she has hair extensions and more hair than normal to blow dry.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thin
Thornhill, ON
This hair dryer has been the best thing that happened to my hair! The Dyson has decreased my blow drying time. As well it seems to decrease frizz. I have tried many different blow dryers and this one absolutely is superior. The air flow has ions in it that is less harsh on hair then other blow dryers.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
New York
The product itself brings out great result especially when it comes to keeping your hair nice and healthy that does the job nicely. Best product for blow drying would definitely be Dyson hair drying products on the top rate charts. Didn’t expect it to have great results, really flowed out nicely.
martil
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products
Grey / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
I haven’t used this but this technology looks amazing I feel like stain is the technology for tomorrow they are always coming up with new stuff