Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Special Edition Red

by Dyson

The hair dryer re-thought. A hair dryer with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor for faster drying and intelligent heat control for shine. Helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. Drying shouldn't take forever. For fast drying you need controlled, high velocity airflow. Only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments - so you can adjust quickly and easily. Dyson smoothing nozzle dries hair gently using smooth, wide air, allowing you to dry and style at the same time. Dyson styling concentrator - high-velocity, focused air that lets you style one section at a time - without worrying about disturbing the rest. Dyson diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your ringlets. Simulates natural drying to help reduce frizz and improve definition. With heat shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle,completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape. The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency, and it's enveloped by a vibration reduction system. 3 precise speed settings: fast drying, regular drying, and styling.

Prevents extreme heat damage Ultra-fast drying Magnetic attachments Dyson smoothing nozzle Dyson styling concentrator Dyson diffuser Cool to touch Lightweight and balanced Acoustically tuned 3 precise speed settings

Is it worth the $$?
Start your review of Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Special Edition Red!
Lancaster , NY
Incredible, fantastic, amazing... well worth the money! This cuts dry time into a quarter of what it used to be! This hair dryer stays cool, no sweating while using it on a hot summer day! I’ve told everyone I know about it!!
Dark Blonde
Lapeer
I can alter the temperature and strength very easily. Having long hair I blow dry mine upside down a lot and it always gets stuck and then burning off where the hair dryer sucks the air in. With this one I have no issues at all cause the air filter is on the bottom of the handle! I love it!’
Strawberry Blonde / Brittleness, Split Ends, Volume / Dry, Oily, Wavy