DYSON Supersonic hair dryer - Fuchsia by dyson

by Dyson

DYSON Supersonic hair dryer - Fuchsia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DYSON Supersonic hair dryer - Fuchsia by dyson!
I have wanted a Dyson hair dryer for as long as I can remember and my amazing husband recently surprised me with one and it's everything I wanted! I love the convenience of the stand that mine came with, how fast my hair dries, and the feel of my hair. Being used to a traditional hair dryer, the feel of it was an adjustment but now I love it! The only thing I do not love is the industrial cord that comes with it. If it was cordless it would be perfection but that cord is constantly getting in my way and it's so heavy that it actually gets caught on the bottom of my sink all the time but the dryer itself is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Kinky
Torrance, CA
Dyson technology is easily the best when it is applied to hair care. It is quite expensive for a blow dryer, however it comes with a warranty and several attachments. As long as you treat it nicely, this product will never cause you issue. It was the best gift I received. With different settings I am able to customize my blowdrying while not damaging my hair.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This dryer changed the hair game. Hands down. It’s light weight. Quiet. Powerful. Hot but not too hot. Worth every penny. I’m a hairstylist and I use this on every hair type and it’s great with them all!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Fine
Eagle River, AK
Great hair dryer, silent and great price!My hair is not dry after using this dryer. I have had many dryers and some are not good for my hair. I have received many complements after styling my hair with Dyson!
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Curly, Thick
Sanderson
I own a salon and Spa and can not say enough about this dryer. Faster dry time, no static problems, hair is shining and no breakage! It is pricey but for a professional that uses it all day every day, it’s very worth the price!
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Hair Loss, Volume / Wavy, Fine, Thin
2942 Madison 4795 Pettigrew, Arkansas
I love this dryer, does take a little getting used to, as it’s different than any other blow dryer I’ve used! My hair type is fine, but a lot of it, and course. I definitely would buy again!
Annandale , VA
Great addition to my hair products line. It’s not damaging to the hair and still maintains the integrity all the way. I wish it was more affordable. Not everyone can afford this product. It is definitely user friendly but it comes with expensive pay!
meridian
Buy this dryer! Best on the market. It is expensive but well worth it. My hair is very long and it takes about six minutes to dry my hair very well. I would recommend this to everyone looking g for a drier. So wonderful
Akron
Works very well on my fragile hair. The heat controls are very easy to use . It came with a few attachments, but I find I really don’t need to use them cause the dryer does a great job without them. Has a nice storage container so it doesn’t just lay around and get damaged . The only down fall to some is the price . Cause it is a little pricey , but you will defiantly get every penny worth out of it!
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Kinky, Fine
The hills , TX
I’d really love to have this product it’s amazing my friends say I’ve always wanted to give a review on it and let y’all know how I feel about this product because it’s a little pricy and wondering if the price on this is worth the price..!! N
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily